Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually saw this shit posted before it started getting attention n I was like ayo thats a lot of white people out there saying nigga...

funny or nah? 🤨

I actually did get in a fight with an adult and have my nephews and nieces jump in because his son did a flying knee to my shit because I was ground and pounding his pops.

My nephews and niece are TTG for real. They beat that boy ass so bad mayne, I was like y'all some violent ass motherfuckers. Freshmen in high school. I was proud that day.

The other time I was proud of my nephew when I found out his car had a trap door and this boy was moving bales. A senior in high school.

I wanted to be mad, but I was impressed. Boy wanted his own money, I can respect that.

Who else kids come home from a cookout talking about they hungry?

I swear I be wanting to kill these motherfuckers. How you around all this food and not eating? Shit is annoying as fuck...

Niggaz eating all day, and y'all just running around playing n shit 🤦🏿‍♂️

Who else kids come home from a cookout talking about they hungry?

I swear I be wanting to kill these motherfuckers. How you around all this food and not eating? Shit is annoying as fuck...

Niggaz eating all day, and y'all just running around playing n shit 🤦🏿‍♂️

i think this is some universal kid shit

that and them wanting to go to the bathroom when u stop at a store n they cant get out or when u at somebody house and they in the car.

Little by little I'm learning more about this dna stuff and I wish would've learned early because it's fun. I'm focused, man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back