Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or or or
I taught about real va fake guns, gun safety, how to fire and ti stay away from it and not be afraid of them.

you are all idiots

Lol you ain’t t teach him all that at 5 tho. I can see you telling him it’s not a toy. But how was your son able to find the gun bro. Like cps woulda been in yo ass

I think some of these accents are just exaggerated. I lived in FL for four years and met people from all over the state and never really heard anyone speak with those crazy deep accents. It wasn't until later that I heard that start popping up. Hell, Plies was the first person I heard speak with some deep shit like that and his shit was fake.

Probably depends on when you talk to them. I work with a few people from Baltimore and they can code switch and minimize that shit but switch right back. Just like I can not slur my r words and say "here" "there" "area" "carry" etc.. correctly but if I'm comfortable then it comes out like "urrrrea" "hurr" "currry" and my accent gets really thick.

Lmao

I didn’t hide it well enough. Nigga i was young as hell.

Exactly, LLS
robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif

Lol you ain’t t teach him all that at 5 tho. I can see you telling him it’s not a toy. But how was your son able to find the gun bro. Like cps woulda been in yo ass
Cuz I kept it close. Either under the pillow or under the bed.
Philly ain’t gonna let you run ti the closet , get ya box, put in ya code, load ya gun.
I can admit is wasn’t smart
Plus not all in one setting. He saw it now I need to teach him about it.

One of the greatest feelings in the world is when your child’s tells you, you are the reason he loves certain things so much.

me and youngin was recently talking., he telling me about his memories. Said he remembers our times driving around blasting reggae and that’s why he loves reggae til this day.

then he tells me about the time he found my gun. Even told me the conversation we had about it. He was like 5. Crazy he remembers that. But it’s also why he collects guns and can’t wait to show me all his purchases.

he made me feel good today I must say

disgusted-face.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back