Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t heard about ppl getting Covid since…idk it’s been awhile
Im wondering if it's cuz people are testing less these days

I've been keeping track of it on my phone.

On the low, there's been an average of over 100,000 cases per day.

Past 3 days of last week, it's been close to 200,000.

Don't know why they don't track it the same on the weekends, but...........it looks like it's Deja Vu all over again.

Any other time the news would be saying we're in the middle of another surge, but I guess they figured out people are tired of hearing about it.

I've been keeping track of it on my phone.

On the low, there's been an average of over 100,000 cases per day.

Past 3 days of last week, it's been close to 200,000.

Don't know why they don't track it the same on the weekends, but...........it looks like it's Deja Vu all over again.

Any other time the news would be saying we're in the middle of another surge, but I guess they figured out people are tired of hearing about it.
It's out there just not being talked about. My friends and their son had it 3 weeks ago.

i'm just glad that the cases we are hearing about are pretty mild for the most part and folks arent getting hospitalized and dying at the rate they were before

damn bruh. You have symptoms?

Speedy recovery to you and the fam man

Woke up with a crazy headache. But my homie’s mom did her holiday shit yesterday, so we was all over there drinking and shit. So I was hoping that was just a hangover.

But I also had a fever and the chills and stuffy nose. Took a test and BOOM.

I guess I should be happy the my son’s mom, him, and me all caught it in quick succession. Cuz I been felt like at this point, everybody is just gonna get the shit at some point. SMH.

Byproduct of social media.

Seems like in this day and age, women still want to get married and start a family........but only because they don't want to be alone.

Then shortly after they get married, they file for divorce because they realize they'd rather be alone than be married.

Until they're alone again..........and eventually come to accept that they're not cut out to be in a relationship.

Hard to make much sense of it, but that's the mentality that's out there right now.

It's like this, women want to me married but don't want a husband.

Men want pussy but don't want a woman.

People want to get married but think they can love their way into compatibility and you can’t. The only thing loving someone you aren’t compatible with brings you, is comfort. That same comfort just causes you to stay in a relationship you both aren’t actually happy in because ya’ll are comfortable. Ya’ll figure if ya’ll love each other enough, being incompatible won’t matter.

and the cycle repeats itself because a lot of people both men and women, don’t like being alone.

add people who aren’t monogamous, acting like they are…again, incompatibility. Although, there are couples where one isn’t monogamous and they are living a Polyamorous lifestyle that’s actually honest. Those relationships exist, just not something we witness openly all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back