Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low Tier God is hilarious.

Between him and Charleston White, I get my daily dose of ruthless, funny, Black, toxic masculinity.

This is amazing.

It’s like 95 degrees here in Raleigh and why is it that 3 dudes walking into the Food Lion with hoodies on???? Shit, I’m already sweating. I know they about to burn up!!!

It’s like 95 degrees here in Raleigh and why is it that 3 dudes walking into the Food Lion with hoodies on???? Shit, I’m already sweating. I know they about to burn up!!!

I seen several kids with jeans and hoodies on the last week in 100+ degrees.

Nothing wrong with wearing jeans because I rock them in the summer but having a hoodie on is overkill.

I seen several kids with jeans and hoodies on the last week in 100+ degrees.

Nothing wrong with wearing jeans because I rock them in the summer but having a hoodie on is overkill.
Jeans in the summer is wild unless it's in the evening

A fucking tropical storm formed…listen to me..that shit “formed” off the coast of South Carolina..that shit legit spawned right off the coast. This is gonna be one hell of a hurricane season.

Seen a boy yesterday wearing a white puffy hooded jacket in 91 degree weather. Smh.

Lmao i thought this footage would never be made available but i ran across the meme and searched again and to my surprise someone just uploaded not too long ago.
Jay lowkey kinda fumbled the Micheal Jackson Roll out being awkward and drawn out but it was still iconic cuz its fuckin Micheal Jackson lol. I could only imagine how nervous he was to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back