Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you consider getting the hookup to charge it at home?
Yeah I heard it’s about $750-1000 to hook up which is pretty good

but honestly I don’t see driving to a charging station being so inconvenient

neither of us commute and since it only takes about 20 mins to charge it’s not so bad. The only thing is if there is a line there but ehh

Yeah I heard it’s about $750-1000 to hook up which is pretty good

but honestly I don’t see driving to a charging station being so inconvenient

neither of us commute and since it only takes about 20 mins to charge it’s not so bad. The only thing is if there is a line there but ehh

Thats dope. I heard about some of them having solar panels on the roof as an option. Not really much to charge it fully but it might be enough to keep the battery from draining if it's sunny out

Thats dope. I heard about some of them having solar panels on the roof as an option. Not really much to charge it fully but it might be enough to keep the battery from draining if it's sunny out
Oh I haven’t even heard of that

I will say the roof being all glass it makes the inside of the car ridiculously hot lol

shit told me the interior was 146 degrees earlier

Oh I haven’t even heard of that

I will say the roof being all glass it makes the inside of the car ridiculously hot lol

shit told me the interior was 146 degrees earlier

lol how much does it cut off ya batter life if you got the AC on full blast for the trip?

Seems like thats the type of shit you gotta calculate for. Like aite I can either be cool and comfortable and gotta recharge sooner... or be hot as fuck but get about 75 more miles outa this bitch

lol how much does it cut off ya batter life if you got the AC on full blast for the trip?

Seems like thats the type of shit you gotta calculate for. Like aite I can either be cool and comfortable and gotta recharge sooner... or be hot as fuck but get about 75 more miles outa this bitch
Oh I’m talking about when it sits in the driveway lol

nah the AC being on the whole time I’m driving hardly cuts Into the battery like that

maybe in 2 days the battery will go down about 10%

How long does it take to charge the electric car and how long does the charge last?
Uh idk for sure because you’re not even really supposed to charge it until it hits 30% (battery health)

but I charged it from 50-80% at a supercharger and it took about 15 mins or so

it shouldn’t hit 50% again until probably around next monday

Probably be two weeks Before I HAVE to charge it again

Maybe longer for me personally because I use my truck as well

Loneliness..... not procreation yo. The sources I read tells me women lead the pack and that it's gonna get worst in the next 10 years.

Byproduct of social media.

Seems like in this day and age, women still want to get married and start a family........but only because they don't want to be alone.

Then shortly after they get married, they file for divorce because they realize they'd rather be alone than be married.

Until they're alone again..........and eventually come to accept that they're not cut out to be in a relationship.

Hard to make much sense of it, but that's the mentality that's out there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back