Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
People want to get married but think they can love their way into compatibility and you can’t. The only thing loving someone you aren’t compatible with brings you, is comfort. That same comfort just causes you to stay in a relationship you both aren’t actually happy in because ya’ll are comfortable. Ya’ll figure if ya’ll love each other enough, being incompatible won’t matter.

and the cycle repeats itself because a lot of people both men and women, don’t like being alone.

add people who aren’t monogamous, acting like they are…again, incompatibility. Although, there are couples where one isn’t monogamous and they are living a Polyamorous lifestyle that’s actually honest. Those relationships exist, just not something we witness openly all the time.

Ain't that just getting cheated on and accepting it.

Like, what's the fun in fucking other people and then going back to your main partner?

On some, "Hey baby, I home, Latisha mouth was fire was last night so I slept in late., you know how good head put me to sleep. How's the kids and everything?"

I ain't ever been a monogamous person, but I never did that serial monogamy shit.

I always been for the streets besides one time in my life and I hated it.

I think a lot of people just expect a life partner or whatever to make them happy or to make them appear better than what they are.

Marriage and shit to me is strictly for family planning and if you trust that person to look out for your best interests in regards to legal matters when you are incapacitated or dead and gone.

Marrying for love and happiness seems like something you believe when you are a child. Marriage is too big of a commitment of energy and money to do it out of love. Marriage to me is a duty and an obligation.

I remember when I used to date when I was whipper snapper and women used to ask me if I wanna get married and I would be like nah. And they would ask why not and I would say I ain't ever met someone that gave me a good enough reason to get married. And they just wanted to be married to be married. Have the wedding and all that.

People want to get married but think they can love their way into compatibility and you can’t. The only thing loving someone you aren’t compatible with brings you, is comfort. That same comfort just causes you to stay in a relationship you both aren’t actually happy in because ya’ll are comfortable.

Dez from claws ding ding ding clip.gif

lmfao damn bruh.. I can understand the sandals but no shorts at all?

I aint talkin bout basketball shorts.. they got some business casual joints and you still turning folks away? 😄

I wear a suit so the "it's hot" shit not gonna work with me. I know it's fucking hot.

Wearing shorts to the club is nasty.

Stop shopping at baby Gap and american eagle.

I wear a suit so the "it's hot" shit not gonna work with me. I know it's fucking hot.

Wearing shorts to the club is nasty.

Stop shopping at baby Gap and american eagle.

lol so cuz you in a suit hot and miserable everybody else gotta be too?

How are shorts in the club nasty? 😄

lol so cuz you in a suit hot and miserable everybody else gotta be too?

How are shorts in the club nasty? 😄

I'm not miserable. I feel at my best dressed well. Everyone is constantly asking "wouldn't you be more comfortable in a t-shirt or polo?" The answer is fuck no. I'm grown and take some pride in how I dress.

I'm happy to set the standard.

@Inori I said it's nasty, it's not coming in, and that's it.

I'm not miserable. I feel at my best dressed well. Everyone is constantly asking "wouldn't you be more comfortable in a t-shirt or polo?" The answer is fuck no. I'm grown and take some pride in how I dress.

I'm happy to set the standard.

@Inori I said it's nasty, it's not coming in, and that's it.

Fair enough fam every spot got they rules, ridiculous as we might think they are or not.

Maybe if you had one of them bullshit CBD gummies these bots tryna sell you ma nigga youd be more lenient on the shorts tho lol

Fair enough fam every spot got they rules, ridiculous as we might think they are or not.

Maybe if you had one of them bullshit CBD gummies these bots tryna sell you ma nigga youd be more lenient on the shorts tho lol

When I used to be a heathen I would let shit slide and those clubs got shot up.

I'm no longer a heathen and I no longer let shit slide. I'd prefer for it to go over my head and have someone in authority tell me to let it slide. I'll sleep better when it fucks up and I move on to the next.

No I'm not making the equivalence of shorts and club shootings. Just saying I'm part of the not fucking around crew. I take the shit serious. It's why most people that been around me will tell you I'm one of the best at what I do.

When I used to be a heathen I would let shit slide and those clubs got shot up.

I'm no longer a heathen and I no longer let shit slide. I'd prefer for it to go over my head and have someone in authority tell me to let it slide. I'll sleep better when it fucks up and I move on to the next.

No I'm not making the equivalence of shorts and club shootings. Just saying I'm part of the not fucking around crew. I take the shit serious. It's why most people that been around me will tell you I'm one of the best at what I do.

Makes sense but you being the professional you are can discern between

someone in these trying to get in with some slides and a tanktop on
download.jpeg

and someone trying to get in with these
ezgif-4-a70eef9f9c.jpeg

major difference as you prolly know but if the rules say no shorts its no shorts. It be cold in Canada most of the time anyway so I aint trippin

Ain't that just getting cheated on and accepting it.

Like, what's the fun in fucking other people and then going back to your main partner?

On some, "Hey baby, I home, Latisha mouth was fire was last night so I slept in late., you know how good head put me to sleep. How's the kids and everything?"

I ain't ever been a monogamous person, but I never did that serial monogamy shit.

I always been for the streets besides one time in my life and I hated it.

I think a lot of people just expect a life partner or whatever to make them happy or to make them appear better than what they are.

Marriage and shit to me is strictly for family planning and if you trust that person to look out for your best interests in regards to legal matters when you are incapacitated or dead and gone.

Marrying for love and happiness seems like something you believe when you are a child. Marriage is too big of a commitment of energy and money to do it out of love. Marriage to me is a duty and an obligation.

I remember when I used to date when I was whipper snapper and women used to ask me if I wanna get married and I would be like nah. And they would ask why not and I would say I ain't ever met someone that gave me a good enough reason to get married. And they just wanted to be married to be married. Have the wedding and all that.

No.

Being Polyamorous is not cheating and accepting it. Cheating is cheating.

Everyone just isn’t monogamous and for some people, openly loving and dating other people ETHICALLY…is always going to be healthy to me over acting monogamous and cheating.

I don’t feel like writing more. Another conversation for another day.

Makes sense but you being the professional you are can discern between

someone in these trying to get in with some slides and a tanktop on
View attachment 876887

and someone trying to get in with these
View attachment 876888

major difference as you prolly know but if the rules say no shorts its no shorts. It be cold in Canada most of the time anyway so I aint trippin

1st one ain't coming in. 2nd one you better know someone who can tell me to chill.

@King Freeman on his NO NIGGAS shit

No I'm on my level the playing field shit. If I gotta deny niggas for this that and the third or have to get a weird look everytime I let a brother in I'm definitely not letting some white boys slide in some shorts and sandals. I will happily make that an issue.

I specifically said "white people" in my first post.

I thoroughly enjoy turning away white people wearing shorts or sandals to the club. They can get tf out my face. I don't care how hot it is.

But you're not here to take in context clues you're here to hate. Carry on brother lurk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back