Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact @SportsByRo knows he on his last strands of hair and going thru this added dilemma is hilarious.

Something happened last night. My cousin graduated high school and we had something for her at her house. I hadn’t seen most of my family face to face since the pandemic. One of my other cousins had a baby last year and it was the first time meeting the child. I’m holding her and her mother says to me “hey Ro. I see that your hair is thinning. I think you would look great bald!”

Inside I was like:

1656942351803.gif
1656942383314.gif

I almost dropped her damn child

Something happened last night. My cousin graduated high school and we had something for her at her house. I hadn’t seen most of my family face to face since the pandemic. One of my other cousins had a baby last year and it was the first time meeting the child. I’m holding her and her mother says to me “hey Ro. I see that your hair is thinning. I think you would look great bald!”

Inside I was like:

View attachment 876258
View attachment 876259

I almost dropped her damn child

Let it go and grow a beard. You Gina get tired or brushing waves that will never 360

Have you considered a hairline tattoo? @SportsByRo

nah I don’t think I’d do that. Thing is, I’m not traditionally balding. I have hair roots but they aren’t growing. I actually used rogaine for a while and it worked but its pricey. I thought about going back on that or trying something I saw on tv called nutrafol. One of my coworkers tried at and I noticed results

Smoked the number one rated Nicaraguan cigar last night

Shit was fire , I’ll post the info in a minute

edit: it’s called San Cristobal Quintessense

Lol y’all ever be confused at the audacity of folks. I’m at the bar other night get my brother a drink and chick I know. Basic shit but as soon as I get my card back these pitbulldog bitch gonna slide “like can you get a me a drink it’s my bday?” No small talk or nothing and I know she mean cause I seen her before. Just like Ayo I thought women was supposed to have some type of game

Lol y’all ever be confused at the audacity of folks. I’m at the bar other night get my brother a drink and chick I know. Basic shit but as soon as I get my card back these pitbulldog bitch gonna slide “like can you get a me a drink it’s my bday?” No small talk or nothing and I know she mean cause I seen her before. Just like Ayo I thought women was supposed to have some type of game
Did you get her the drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back