Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea dude who created it was Jewish and used it as a round about way to talk about race and classism, much like the X-men. But it went over americas head, even now if you pointed it out, people would call you being woke. Much like many people miss the messages in the boys, sourhpark, Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. people miss the point of Star Wars so much that they lost their mind when black people are casted in it.

The way ESPN is hellbent on making golf a thing is sickening. Every time you turn on sportscenter it's some fuckin golf.

Also sick of the holier than thou shit when it comes to them taking Saudi money

The golfers getting beat up in the media could really end this with one statement but they’re not seeing the layup

“If I’m being criticized for doing business with the Saudis, why do you not hold our own government to the same standard?”

He called Big U the biggest snake while on the phone trying to impress that dick sucker Hassan Campbell

then followed it up by calling him a snitch who works and has a cell phone provided to him by the LAPD for Big U to provide info on gang members
I’m not sure why that’s shocking to anyone, you can’t have the status and pull and not end up in prison without working with the law in some form or fashion. The law is smart, they want control, they don’t want to end crime, they want the ability to control it. They will let someone rock, provided you keep things in control to some extent. Dude definitely has the mayor on speed dial, the commissioner, crime sprees don’t just happen. Especially in places that have a hierarchy or politic system. Favors for a favor..what happened to all them rich white folks getting robbed? You would think that’s a steady stream of food for wolves…someone needed a favor. It happens, it’s a fact of life, wack on the same shit, every black person with power and street connections are on the same shit.

Know how wild America is ,Joel Ostien or what ever…is rich, eats a places rich people eat. Jay Prince is rich, eats at places rich people eat. Joel has a issue with someone he needs taken care of. Goes to dinner, guess who is there too? He comes over in what’s looks like a casual happen stance meeting, words are exchanged, this person gets killed in a armed robbery that appears random..Joel makes a call to an elected official, I need you to do something for me..

all hypothetical..I don’t actually know shit, I’m just some dumb nigga talking on the internet

rip-juice-cry.gif

I lived in my house going on two years. So another black family moved in a few months after us around the corner. So when they moved in I stop and introduced myself and chopped it up with them.

fast forward to June 2022, I have seen the police at their house 8 TIMES and every single time it’s a call from inside the house because some shit going down because it’s a bunch of folks live there and a lot of them are grown. They be up and down the block fussing with each other.

just the other day dude was walking and his lady was driving next to him and they was going at in the middle of the street kinda holding up traffic since it was a 1 lane road.

The dude lives next to them is black to and bruh told me he gotta move away from them because it’s worse than I know.

You know how fucked up your neighbor gotta be to make you wanna move

Last edited:

This is true. Black men the only men I regularly see out here that be 5'8 and 140 with a got damn land whale... especially in the South and especially if it is a White woman.

Brothers on the West Coast got good taste in women. But the rest of the country, I be like for damn, you making us look bad.

A skinny Black man and a fat White woman in the South go together like peanut butter and jelly. Like Sonny and Cher. Like Martin and Gina. Like Doug and a Patty Mayonnaise.

I lived in my house going on two years. So another black family moved in a few months after us around the corner. So when they moved in I stop and introduced myself and chopped it up with them.

fast forward to June, I have seen the police at their house 8 TIMES and every single time it’s a call from inside the house because some shit going down bevy it’s a bunch of folks live there and a lot of them are grown. They be up and down the block fussing with each other.

just the other day dude was walking and his lady was driving next to him and they was going at in the middle of the street kinda holding up traffic since it was a 1 lane road.

The dude lives next to them is black to and bruh told me he gotta move away from them because it’s worse than I know.

You know how fucked up your neighbor gotta be to make you wanna move

They bought the house or renting? Two black families moved in (renters) on my parents street in the last year and it’s been nonstop w the fuckery

Shit like this really shows how differently the sexes see things. I've seen women try to make this point more than once. They really don't seem to get that most dudes would be happy as hell if an attractive chick came up to them like that and even if the chick wasn't attractive the dude likely wouldn't be mad about it.

That's because women don't understand that majority of men are invisible and don't get acknowledged just for existing like women do.

Women got the apex fallacy on lock. They lock at the top 10 percent of men and be like, "Damn that lifestyle looks great" and ignore the bottom 90.

You should see the videos of women pretending to be men on Tinder and being shocked at the amount of rejection men faced.

If women weren't the beautiful sex and had to swap places with men and had to actively pursue romance and relationships they couldn't handle it.

They bought the house or renting? Two black families moved in (renters) on my parents street in the last year and it’s been nonstop w the fuckery

Bought.

I legit never see the police in my part of the subdivision besides at their house.

I live around the corner and and have to get in my car to pass their house. So me seeing the police their that many times is crazy because I may have missed more instances where the police was called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back