Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When and why did Big U and Wack fall out? I could have swore they just did Drink Champs, Million Dollars worth of game and some other pods together last year.

When and why did Big U and Wack fall out? I could have swore they just did Drink Champs, Million Dollars worth of game and some other pods together last year.
He called Big U the biggest snake while on the phone trying to impress that dick sucker Hassan Campbell

then followed it up by calling him a snitch who works and has a cell phone provided to him by the LAPD for Big U to provide info on gang members

He called Big U the biggest snake while on the phone trying to impress that dick sucker Hassan Campbell

then followed it up by calling him a snitch who works and has a cell phone provided to him by the LAPD for Big U to provide info on gang members

Thx. Just saw a clip of Big U addressing something wack said on a pod recently and I was confused AF, wondering what happened

The way ESPN is hellbent on making golf a thing is sickening. Every time you turn on sportscenter it's some fuckin golf.

Is there an upcoming major tournament?

I've mostly seen it more recently b/c of the controversy wit golfers leaving PGA...for that new LIV golf organization by the Saudis.

If this true

I don't know if that's bad or good. Africa has plenty of resources. The nations there just let external interference and internal strife keep them from making the most of it all. A lot of economists and such speculate that several nations in Africa will become major players in the world in the near future. We'll see.

NERD POST:

From my understanding...if an Autobot is bestowed the honor of carrying The Matrix...their physical form changes (I think), name changes, and then given the "Prime" title (ie. Sentinel Prime, Nova Prime, Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime, etc.)

Ether at NONE of that shyt happening to Ultra Magnus (in Transformers the Animated Movie) when Optimus passed it him b4 he died. No wonder why died so quickly.

I guess The Matrix know who got real nigga molecules, and who don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back