Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take edibles on the plane almost every single time I fly. Just take them out of the original packaging. The scanners can't tell the difference between weed gummies and regular gummies and there isn't a single airport in this country that has drug-sniffing dogs anymore.

Oh shit they took out the drug dogs damn

Oh shit they took out the drug dogs damn

There are still a lot of airports that have the dogs walking around. But only in specific airports that service a certain number of passengers per year, and for years now, all the dogs in those airports have been strictly explosive-detecting dogs rather than drug-detecting.

I take edibles on the plane almost every single time I fly. Just take them out of the original packaging. The scanners can't tell the difference between weed gummies and regular gummies and there isn't a single airport in this country that has drug-sniffing dogs anymore.
Lol so if he ends up not posting for awhile we can assume there were drug sniffing dogs at the airport and he'll be back to blame you

You know this how?

Bunch of critical people about people criticizing but don’t be critical of their criticizing. .

my power grows every day ….soon I will be 100% and go full Dos

got two words for some of you niggas “be prepared”
Got three words for other niggas “ don’t be scared”
-that rapping nigga in the brown sugar movie

Research. And my homie who works for TSA. And I’m a Californian, B. We stay pretty well-informed on all things weed related.

I ask because I been to Cali a couple times within the last couple years.....last year for my aunt's 60th bday. Yeah y'all airports don't give AF....but each terminal at the airports we landed at had dogs....don't know what kinda dogs but there were dogs. And they seemed to be only at the flights from Cali terminals. This was KCI and Little Rock airports.

I took a big ass bag of 35 gunnies with me to Athens a couple years ago. Had a ball. 🤷🏾
You braver then me. Did you come back with anything? I was in athens last year. Dope ass place.

I will be going to egypt and Dubai in the same trip this year. Really debating of taking a gummy before I even board. Gonna be a long ass flight.

You braver then me. Did you come back with anything? I was in athens last year. Dope ass place.

I will be going to egypt and Dubai in the same trip this year. Really debating of taking a gummy before I even board. Gonna be a long ass flight.

Negative. I’m comfortable flying from Cali to certain countries with edibles on me. I keep them bitches in my carry on instead of my checked bags and I know the ins and outs of Cali laws and weed culture and I’m prettygood about researching whatever country I’m landing in.

But I wouldn’t really even consider trying to fly FROM some other country back to the USA with anything on my. I’m not really comfortable with that.

Damn, man you’re doing it right. I like to bundle places when I travel too. And when I was planning the trip, Egypt was looking REAL good. Not everybody I was with wanted to go though.SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back