Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo
We need a thread on who will Russell Wilson slap at the espy’s after Ciara pushes him too far with her twerking.
Who will their daughter write a “I wish you was with my mommy. She misses you” letter to?
Been telling y’all about her for how long?

Sooooo
We need a thread on who will Russell Wilson slap at the espy’s after Ciara pushes him too far with her twerking.
Who will their daughter write a “I wish you was with my mommy. She misses you” letter to?

Or maybe stop telling people about famous folks fam. They not normal, nor as they expected to be.

I would just respond by saying:

"Personal feelings about what?"

Get everything documented on email in case dude's trying to set you up to get caught up in some HR bullshit.

Im about to talk to fam.

We was joking last night but I know all he gonna say is how he appreciated being in my team and to keep him in mind when Im building my team at the next spot.

Which I wont btw, dude more than a little trash.

Sooooo
Why you concerned by this, he love her so let them be.

Sooooo
Have people not seen her music videos before she married Wilson?

Walmart's way ahead of the game.

Target probably assumed their high-end customers would always be there for them.

Now they're starting to realize that they have to do more to appeal to Walmart's demographic.

I mainly shop at Target, but Walmart has definitely been stepping up the quality of their products. All of my local stores have started revamping their look as well...

In fuck cancer news
A small clinical trial conducted by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center found that every single rectal cancer patient who received an experimental immunotherapy treatment had their cancer go into remission.

Sooooo
I dont follow. She was an entertainer before him. Why would that change when with him?

Sooooo

Bruh you gotta stop like you still hating on Ciara cause Russel chose her over somebody you would seem less baggage. Are you against step parents? Against women with kids marrying folks that ain’t the father? You feel Rus. Is being embarrassed or that Ciara don’t deserve him?
Gotta let it go

People used to think that a few years ago until he broke down his Reebok deal

Oh ok.

I ain't even talking about the Reebok deal though. I remember him talking about how he got a financial advisor that he gave all his money to put in a safe account that builds money. That advisor basically pays his bills and then gives him an "allowance" every year. Sounds like he's got someone babying him, but it was smart for him to do that if he knew could be reckless with money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back