Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit aint have nothing indicating it was an express to Connecticut. The conductor ain't say shit until we peeled out the station. The ticket collector laughed and told me she wasn't gonna charge for the ride back. Leave me alone man

I'm certain it had a sign on the front like any public train outside of India.
Yo ass gotta go to another state and back. Next time the train coming in look up nigga.

'Might have to head up to Target today.

Heard they're slashing inventory to make room for more essentials like groceries.

They must not be doing too well, because it looks like they're about to go the Walmart route.

Which, for the most part, is just a grocery store.

😬 ima be honest I dont know the difference between the two.

I just see alot of cats in black and white with some funny hats n shit around the neighbourhood that we never seen before. But we aint far from Linden so Im not surprised cuz I used to see them alot out there. They snatching up houses left and right apparently. was just curious if yall were seeing something similar

They must be building a new Hasidic Community.

Rent and taxes are about to go up exponentially.

'Might have to head up to Target today.

Heard they're slashing inventory to make room for more essentials like groceries.

They must not be doing too well, because it looks like they're about to go the Walmart route.

Which, for the most part, is just a grocery store.
The walmart and target by me is the complete opposite. I know some walmarts have a whole bakery, wine and some other areas a grocery store has. Ours dont. Well, you cant get alcohol in retail or grocery stores any where in maryland. But they have more retail inventory then groceries .

there is a walmart supercenter that is bigger than the one near me and they do have a bigger grocery section with a bakery. I would have to go out my way to drive there though.

The walmart and target by me is the complete opposite. I know some walmarts have a whole bakery, wine and some other areas a grocery store has. Ours dont. Well, you cant get alcohol in retail or grocery stores any where in maryland. But they have more retail inventory then groceries .

there is a walmart supercenter that is bigger than the one near me and they do have a bigger grocery section with a bakery. I would have to go out my way to drive there though.

Well, I think Walmart is doing better because they have lower prices.

Target's prices are higher.

And, whenever I'm in Walmart, if you look at the people in line at the register............for the most part..........all they're buying is groceries.

Granted, they definitely have more retail inventory, but that's not what most of those baskets are filled up with at the checkout line.

Target's starting to realize that they're gonna have to move closer to a Walmart model.

Simply because all of that retail inventory they have isn't making them as much money as it used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back