Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think Walmart is doing better because they have lower prices.

Target's prices are higher.

And, whenever I'm in Walmart, if you look at the people in line at the register............for the most part..........all they're buying is groceries.

Granted, they definitely have more retail inventory, but that's not what most of those baskets are filled up with at the checkout line.

Target's starting to realize that they're gonna have to move closer to a Walmart model.

Simply because all of that retail inventory they have isn't making them as much money as it used to.
Walmart also has a free delivery program with members. I don't know if Target does

Well, I think Walmart is doing better because they have lower prices.

Target's prices are higher.

And, whenever I'm in Walmart, if you look at the people in line at the register............for the most part..........all they're buying is groceries.

Granted, they definitely have more retail inventory, but that's not what most of those baskets are filled up with at the checkout line.

Target's starting to realize that they're gonna have to move closer to a Walmart model.

Simply because all of that retail inventory they have isn't making them as much money as it used to.

Target's stuff seems better. I don't fuck with Walmart, but Targets products to seem to be worth more just by looking at them.

Target's stuff seems better. I don't fuck with Walmart, but Targets products to seem to be worth more just by looking at them.

True.

Thing is, if they're slashing inventory, customers must not be willing to pay as much for it as they used to.

So, what's going on right now isn't about the quality of what they're selling........just people not buying as much due to inflatiion.

True.

Thing is, if they're slashing inventory, customers must not be willing to pay as much for it as they used to.

So, what's going on right now isn't about the quality of what they're selling........just people not buying as much due to inflatiion.

True. I think Target was trying to fill a price/quality gap between stores like Walmart and Bed Bath Beyond. They might be finding that catering to that crowd is too niche to support a big corporation.

Walmart's way ahead of the game.

Target probably assumed their high-end customers would always be there for them.

Now they're starting to realize that they have to do more to appeal to Walmart's demographic.
Membership benefits are definitely something that people look at IMO

Lmaoooo yooooo. My coworker just pinged me this.

"Hi, How are you? Can I talk to you one on one? Please give me time to share my personal feelings"

Lmaooo. Idk how to respond.

If dude tells me he loves me, I might hook off

I would just respond by saying:

"Personal feelings about what?"

Get everything documented on email in case dude's trying to set you up to get caught up in some HR bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back