Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

good-that-boy-good.gif

When I was a kid, I wanted to kill the pilsbury doah boy. I thought he was real and they would allow random kids to do commercials wit him and poke him in the stomach. When I was a kid I used to dream that they let me do a commercial wit him so I could stab him in the stomach. I wanted to kill him so bad and I don’t know why

When I was a kid, I wanted to kill the pilsbury doah boy. I thought he was real and they would allow random kids to do commercials wit him and poke him in the stomach. When I was a kid I used to dream that they let me do a commercial wit him so I could stab him in the stomach. I wanted to kill him so bad and I don’t know why

5iELp50_zpsmwg5p62w.gif

And I thought I had a rough childhood.

‘I don’t know why they had me committed!’.

You’s a wild boy. Lol

People's lack of awareness is amazing to see sometimes. Getting in a vehicle and not knowing where it's going is absolutely crazy to me.
Shit aint have nothing indicating it was an express to Connecticut. The conductor ain't say shit until we peeled out the station. The ticket collector laughed and told me she wasn't gonna charge for the ride back. Leave me alone man

Kith and the wire Capsule

I gotta a couple of T Shirt press I can make those myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back