Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative. I’m comfortable flying from Cali to certain countries with edibles on me. I keep them bitches in my carry on instead of my checked bags and I know the ins and outs of Cali laws and weed culture and I’m prettygood about researching whatever country I’m landing in.

But I wouldn’t really even consider trying to fly FROM some other country back to the USA with anything on my. I’m not really comfortable with that.

Damn, man you’re doing it right. I like to bundle places when I travel too. And when I was planning the trip, Egypt was looking REAL good. Not everybody I was with wanted to go though.SMH.
Man, I no longer wait on people if they can travel or not. I did that for years and i missed out on a lot. Now if people dont want to go, im still going.

Solo trips are dope. I wouldnt do it at every place though. If you really wanted to go somewhere and others dont, you can go with a travel group if you dont want to go solo. There are travel agents that put trips together and have random people on the trip.

Man I remember my first and only time in cali. Bout 4 years ago. It was my first time doing anything with thc in it. I decided to bring back a pack of gummies. I had lost my Id the night before at a lounge. I was worried that they wouldnt let me on the plane. Called them and they told me i had to go through security.

Got to the airport. Had my brother stash my gummies with his. Man they searched everything. Opened my bags and took everything out. Gave me pat down and a scan. They finally let me through. Man, I was so nervous. Now I feel how drug runners feel, lol.

Man I remember my first and only time in cali. Bout 4 years ago. It was my first time doing anything with thc in it. I decided to bring back a pack of gummies. I had lost my Id the night before at a lounge. I was worried that they wouldnt let me on the plane. Called them and they told me i had to go through security.

Got to the airport. Had my brother stash my gummies with his. Man they searched everything. Opened my bags and took everything out. Gave me pat down and a scan. They finally let me through. Man, I was so nervous. Now I feel how drug runners feel, lol.
I didn’t want that kinda stress lol

So, tomorrow is the last day of school. And today - Field Day - we had a cracked out person waking up and down the street adjacent to the school, eyes bugged out, pointing finger guns as cars.

3F127B37-4521-4A7E-8E9D-C30CF26C18DD.jpeg
2FFF9F5E-9690-4667-9BC3-459AD60DB3ED.jpeg

The first Goddamn NYPD wagon drove right past her. Luckily, the other three did something.

Last edited:
I didn’t want that kinda stress lol
Lol. Im honestly debating on getting that tsa precheck. I now travel enough to where it would be worth it. I also hate having to take my shoes off and remove my electronics from my bags foing through security. Shits a hassle especially if you happen to be running late.

So, tomorrow is the last day of school. And today - Field Day - we had a cracked out person waking up and down the street adjacent to the school, eyes bugged out, pointing finger guns as cars.

View attachment 858051
View attachment 858052

The first Goddamn NYPD wagon drove right past her. Luckily, the other three did something.
Thanks man the streets are safer now

Lol. Im honestly debating on getting that tsa precheck. I now travel enough to where it would be worth it. I also hate having to take my shoes off and remove my electronics from my bags foing through security. Shits a hassle especially if you happen to be running late.
Yea Pre check is cool but its gotten so popular wait times can still be a bitch sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back