Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking, are there a healthy number of female perverts? Follow me now…know how there are dudes that will take pictures of unsuspecting womens feet throughout the day. And will have a file of womens feet cause they into feet. They don’t take advantage of women..not like that kinda pervert but they have weird kinks and shit like that.

Do y’all think there are a healthy number of women that are perverts like that, that go to that extent and shit? Women of ABW..do y’all have any female friends that y’all would call perverts in that sense? Or women that y’all have known?

I was thinking, are there a healthy number of female perverts? Follow me now…know how there are dudes that will take pictures of unsuspecting womens feet throughout the day. And will have a file of womens feet cause they into feet. They don’t take advantage of women..not like that kinda pervert but they have weird kinks and shit like that.

Do y’all think there are a healthy number of women that are perverts like that, that go to that extent and shit? Women of ABW..do y’all have any female friends that y’all would call perverts in that sense? Or women that y’all have known?

Most of the female perverts I know are submissives that like shit like getting peed on and violent gang bangs or they got kinks like inserting odd objects into their vagina.

I had a bih fuck my bed post once. I had a woman that I would put on a leash and take her for walks. Women like shit like that.

Lol men doing shit like taking pics of feet and etc because men are slightly autistic by default.

Most of the female perverts I know are submissives that like shit like getting peed on and violent gang bangs or they got kinks like inserting odd objects into their vagina.

I had a bih fuck my bed post once. I had a woman that I would put on a leash and take her for walks. Women like shit like that.

Lol men doing shit like taking pics of feet and etc because men are slightly autistic by default.
Those are just basic private kinks..I’m talking bout..

goes as far as impose their kinks on others..such as take pics of feet, or hands, or flashin..not that it harms others but imposes their kinks on others

I used to work at TSA... The chicks used to knock each other down when those body scanners came out, cuz they could see dude's packages.

This is also when camera phones came out. They used to trade pics with each other like creep set. They would even take candid pics of chicks who had nice bodies and sent them to us.

I knew one chick who used to have an ear fetish... She would just randomly start playing with niggaz ears for no reason. And the one dude was fucked her said she definitely did it while fucking. So he always side eyed her when he saw her playing with someone's ear at work

I could go on..... But yes women do be freaks and perverts. You get the right group they just as vulgar, aggressive, and raunchy as guys .... Those same TSA chicks, they used to hang out at one of the chicks apt on weekends. If you wanted to hang with them, you had to show them your package. It was non negotiable.

Shit be wild bruh

goes as far as impose their kinks on others..such as take pics of feet, or hands, or flashin..not that it harms others but imposes their kinks on others

Yeah lol I think only men do that .

I ain't ever come across women with a collection of dick prints pics that they took of men at the gym.

Men supposedly get kinks like that based on something that was imprinted on them between the ages of like 7 to 11, and it stays for life, but women aren’t really susceptible to that.

Men supposedly get kinks like that based on something that was imprinted on them between the ages of like 7 to 11, and it stays for life, but women aren’t really susceptible to that.

I think a lot of male kinks that go into like collecting women's clothing, taking feet pics and upskirt pic be like precursor to serial killer behavior and women tend not to be serial killers because most serial killer shit is based on sexual libido being ramped up to the point where it's insatiable without extreme shit.

For a lot of men, once you exhaust the basic shit that gets you off like say, looking at a nude women, only thing left is kink and freak shit.

Used to get excited looking at women's underwear section in the JCPenny catalog as a boy, now you collecting used female underwear as aman. When that doesn't get you off anymore, then you start taking upskirt pics. When that doesn't get you off anymore, you start brushing up against women public transportation and touching them.

Women are MOST perverse. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back