Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you aint win a gotdamn thing in that pizza thread.

And that wasnt even a trap earlier... I just asked about the tacos cuz a soft taco aint nothin but an open burrito and sometimes burritos have rice in it 🤣

lastly... you niggas picked reeces and enjoy eating gristle fam... I cant trap anyone on their terrible ass food takes.. I just be tryna understand why

:smh:
Get em..
DifficultDeficientGreyhounddog-size_restricted.gif

the burrito was actually made by wives for working men so they didn’t have to have the ingredients separated and it was all in one big tortilla wrapped and ready to go… tacos you gotta assemble and they lose their filling as you’re eating them… it was quicker and easier to carry the burrito than it was to carry tacos or whatever else… a taquito is just a rolled up crunchy taco and I’d rather have that than a weak soft taco

AFB7658C-2522-4295-8D91-4604701833BD.gif

the burrito was actually made by wives for working men so they didn’t have to have the ingredients separated and it was all in one big tortilla wrapped and ready to go… tacos you gotta assemble and they lose their filling as you’re eating them… it was quicker and easier to carry the burrito than it was to carry tacos or whatever else… a taquito is just a rolled up crunchy taco and I’d rather have that than a weak soft taco

View attachment 842135

I appreciate the context and history.. props.

my takeaway is that my initial statement was pretty accurate and @Playmaker88 can kick fuckin rocks.

one is assembled and travels well.. the other is open and needs to be put together.. but for the most part.. the ingredients are similar.

I patiently await an apology for the nosigns

:hahaha:

Playboi Carti has the best crowd energy I ever seen and I went to Punk concerts in the 80s and 90s when Punk was really that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back