Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I really thought I didn't need to put in the disclaimer that I was in no way, shape or form comparing Lizzo to a brontosaurus and was simply pointing out that a plant-based diet doesn't equate to weight loss.

But alas.

Lol she was objected out of questions. Hilarious

"Objection hersay"

"Sustained... do you have any more questions?"

*flips papers* "uhh... no your honor."

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

That recording they played earlier today was nasty. The thought of ending up with a chick like heard is terrifying. Like imagine getting tothe point you gotta secretly record your wife cause you're scared of her. Tf.

"Objection hersay"

"Sustained... do you have any more questions?"

*flips papers* "uhh... no your honor."

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

That recording they played earlier today was nasty. The thought of ending up with a chick like heard is terrifying. Like imagine getting tothe point you gotta secretly record your wife cause you're scared of her. Tf.
She was also caught lying too. I'd be totally surprised if he loses this

How do they decide who can come in the courtroom? Do you have to be family, have press credentials or anyone can just pull up?

These kind of white people have not seen black people focused and mad. Right now. The vast majority of black people are mad yet apathetic about America because what everyone is now realizing is what we have only known since we have been children. So much so that we fight within our own culture while largely not fighting what is done to ours from those outside. Protests and riots, that’s light weight. They keep pressing buttons, when them boys out hear stop aiming at opps and start aiming at them..when community leaders stop holding back the wolves for business purposes. Like 50 cent said, you have my undivided individual attention..keep this shit up..they keep kicking the dog cause all it’s done so far is show it’s teeth. They gone see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back