Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the point of the car wash if this pollen gonna be like this? Smh

guess I’ll go back in a few days

It's bad over there too? Just went out for like 30 minutes and my right eye red and swelling up smh. Haven't had a reaction in years. Now I gotta search for this reactine.

It's bad over there too? Just went out for like 30 minutes and my right eye red and swelling up smh. Haven't had a reaction in years. Now I gotta search for this reactine.
It’s not HEAVY but I’m like wtf man

luckily I don’t get allergies that bad I just don’t like going to the car wash more than 2x a week lol

tough break yo

Shit I been blowing my nose all day for 4 days straight

Fun Fact.

I've had allergy problems for as long as I can remember.

Funny thing is, since I've been wearing a mask for the past 2 years due to the pandemic, I haven't had any allergy problems at all.

Only time it gets to me is when I cut the grass..........which I haven't done yet this year.

Gonna have to cut it tomorrow before that 90 degree heat hits though.

Fun Fact.

I've had allergy problems for as long as I can remember.

Funny thing is, since I've been wearing a mask for the past 2 years due to the pandemic, I haven't had any allergy problems at all.

Only time it gets to me is when I cut the grass..........which I haven't done yet this year.

Gonna have to cut it tomorrow before that 90 degree heat hits though.

Nah I haven't had allergy problems since high school maybe once a little after. Lmaooooo. Nice try with the mask connection tho.

And the swelling and redness is already mostly gone without any reactine. 🙏🏿

@Big_Ev summer sport shot league(10 weeks) started yesterday. My first year doing it.

We bowling the Bear pattern the first 3 weeks. These my fall averages
View attachment 841876

Man, I shot a 134,130, 177, 130.

These pro patterns are unforgiving as fuck!
I’m supposed to start a sport league next week, but I’ll be down at the Outer Banks. Can’t wait to start back up after a long layoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back