Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Scandalust313 won't even entertain that fuckshit.

Asylum patients gonna get loose, run wild and just do anything. I don't like it but it's part of the game.
I don't even care to know what phuckshit you're talking about Free

Damn I haven't even been here and yet...

P.S. I've made it patently clear before...don't @ me or otherwise alert me to no bullshit

My business partner died today 20 years ago. He was a good guy, 10 years older me. One of those ultra positive religious people. He would go into nature, tripping off LSD and come back with business ideas and moral revelations. He wrote a lot self-help, mystical books. Real smart guy, made a lot of money with him. We were a good team.

He wanted money to save the world. He was on his Robin Hood shit. He gave 10 percent of his income to charity and eventually convinced me to do it.

I just wanted money to shit on people that I didn't like or left me behind and I did it to. Thank God this was before social media. I remember I ran into an ex of mine and saw that she got married. The next day I brought her a diamond ring that was like 5 times more expensive and sent it to her mommas crib with a note saying your daughter deserves a better ring basically.

I used to go to clubs where entertainers and athletes went and have the biggest table. I had to have a new car every year, paid in full. I had to let people know there was nothing I can't do and I can't have.

My business partner told me, "Hate and anger is good motivation. It has gotten you this far but what happens when you are no longer mad at the world, what is gonna motivate you to keep going? Obviously you are not happy. Obviously you don't care about money. You don't care about status, you are not a snob, you just want to be better than everyone else. Guess what, you'll always feel like you don't have enough, that someone betrayed you, that you are underappreciated unless you change how you relate to the world and others."

He predicted his own death. He went the way he said he was gonna go. He was fine with dying, he said he was gonna go discover new territory.

He helped make me a wealthy man for a period in my life. Only time I ever feel like crying is when I think of all the money we made and late night conversations about his latest discoveries while he tripped in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back