Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh this neighborhood I'm in the dibs shit is insane. Block look like Value City Furniture outdoor event.

View attachment 464090
Lol the other day some asshole waited like 30 mins in his car waiting for me to dig out the whip and move my car....little did he know I had nowhere to be for the next 4 hours....I finished digging out my car then went back inside lol I enjoyed wasting his time homie was pissed

Lol the other day some asshole waited like 30 mins in his car waiting for me to dig out the whip and move my car....little did he know I had nowhere to be for the next 4 hours....I finished digging out my car then went back inside lol I enjoyed wasting his time homie was pissed
That's exactly what that lazy ass nigga get. lol

Spot I had to dig out was farther from my place than I usually park nonetheless when I passed by the next day someone claimed it with their furniture lol.

Mfs out here confronting ppl about "their" parking spaces too. I hate humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back