Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make your woman fill the gas tank up in cold weather
I don't MAKE a woman do anything

If you had it like I have it you too would have a woman in ya life that WANTS to do things

I'd suggest broadening your horizons my friend

See the source image

You know what, chick from Bernie Mac show making a only fans is actually pretty smart. Why just post so much access to your life on a all free service like Instagram?

People who never in relationships always think they know what should always happens in relationships...

People who are actually in relationships understand that you have crazy ass dumbass arguments and conversations all the time that lead to simple ass outcomes.

Like, I can totally understood a dumb ass conversation that was borderline argument that only didn't become an argument cuz I just chilled the fuck out and let her pump the gas her damn self ??‍♂️

People who never in relationships always think they know what should always happens in relationships...

People who are actually in relationships understand that you have crazy ass dumbass arguments and conversations all the time that lead to simple ass outcomes.

Like, I can totally understood a dumb ass conversation that was borderline argument that only didn't become an argument cuz I just chilled the fuck out and let her pump the gas her damn self ??‍♂️
It's nothing to argue over, I view pumping gas the same way I do raking leaves and shoveling snow. I'm not letting a woman do those tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back