Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just blaming him bc he crept in first. And boy on block. Posts too long to scroll past.
? ? ?

You know what? I had a fleeting thought at one point that he invited them basement dwellers.

He had been put on a time-out for a minute and when he came back is when the weirdos showed up

He also had an attitude about people talkin shit about his posts, so I figured the bizarro world brigade was his payback lol

You might be right tho, Blackish! Rubato thinks they're aliases.

@Rubato what do you think?

? ? ?

You know what? I had a fleeting thought at one point that he invited them basement dwellers.

He had been put on a time-out for a minute and when he came back is when the weirdos showed up

He also had an attitude about people talkin shit about his posts, so I figured the bizarro world brigade was his payback lol

Yeah I thought him and maza yanga were the same person. I dunno tho. These niggas just weird man.

? ? ?

Sounds plausible

We need to find out what incel infested corner of the internet is rafting those mfs over here

? ? ?

Just don't @ em in here. Probably think it's a thread for black folks BBQs.

Overall i dont really mind if they on some freak shit over there.. but it's when that weird shit starts seeping into general conversation and it fucks up the vibe/flow to me...

It's just... off IMO *shrugs*

Of all the trash thread topics from the so called regulars but the Mega's are y'all last straw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back