Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all deal with false memories..it’s crazy what we think legit happened Or what we experienced is so real we can’t be told otherwise, then we find out it just ain’t so. messes w the mind.

Don't go full agent Smith.

I always thought it was cats. But when I googled it the other day out of curiosity the first lyrics and song that came up on google showed... "I tell you what we're finding " which blew my fucking mind. Now when I do the same Google search it doesn't show up.
This some nasty work

Second time this week niggas ain't giving credit where credit is due smh

Self taught myself some stuff, faked my resume with 5 years of experience, interviewed a bunch, finally got a job.

Worked extra hard to learn on the job and not out myself as a faker.

Learned more stuff, faked more shit on my resume, got better and bette jobs.

Applied my leadership skills and my gift of being a charismatic speaker to the shit I learned, that lead to me starting to get leadership roles.

Learned more, lied more, more confidence lead to more charisma, and here I am.

In all that there is also a ton of hard work cause none of this would happen if I dont also deliver high quality work
You should start a youtube series

:hahaha:

Wait a minute the highest priced single family home ever sold in Detroit only went for 4.9 million? Wtf

Detroit ain't been shit since the 1950s. Detroit used to be the richest city in America.

What happened to Detroit is some sad shit. Soon as Black people moved in, White people and White capital moved out and set the city towards ruin. .

...would LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out" be an effective diss track today...than it was back then?

:oreally:

It wasn't really a diss track though.

If I'm not mistaken, it was an ode to his grandmother.

Now this track right here...............

That shit was brutal.........especially the verse about Ice-T.

D Wade damn clip.gif

Anyone familiar with Flyheight.com? The owner was recently shot and killed by a police officer in Atlanta earlier this week.

Here today, gone tomorrow, smh. Dude was only 30.

756b20784b2f28b91658fd646d79180ac95ab02a.jpg

8730d2283c4c1520dad64b2c9820e51a3d98ccd9.jpg

d0f0af2bd62697bf03270d7bfb2c5a24ed9b2f29.gifv

5560c8dc795cc98f06893fbd4eba6bb38ad68d51.jpg

87dcc8846cd93d5171784e00a5ec38cee089b0a9.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back