Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possibly from here

I always thought it was cats. But when I googled it the other day out of curiosity the first lyrics and song that came up on google showed... "I tell you what we're finding " which blew my fucking mind. Now when I do the same Google search it doesn't show up.

Lol who all almost accidentally clicked on the Doctor Strange thread already?

Going through unread threads and I'm constantly stopping myself from clicking it lol

Sunday at 4 can't get here soon enough lol
Man I did this with the better call Saul thread smh. I miss one episode and accidentally catch a huge spoiler 😑

I always thought it was cats. But when I googled it the other day out of curiosity the first lyrics and song that came up on google showed... "I tell you what we're finding " which blew my fucking mind. Now when I do the same Google search it doesn't show up.

lmao "I tell you what we're finding"

fuck outa here how does anyone even hear that

That’s the vamps version…there’s diff versions. The Cee Lo one is diff too.

just look for the original 1974 one and don’t look past that lol

I always had these lyrics wrong too till a few weeks ago

“I'm sprung
Dog she got me
Got me doin' things I'd never do
If you ain't been, I'm tellin you”

Always thought it was “I’m sprung, how she get me”

I always had these lyrics wrong too till a few weeks ago

“I'm sprung
Dog she got me
Got me doin' things I'd never do
If you ain't been, I'm tellin you”

Always thought it was “I’m sprung, how she get me”

I always thought it was "now she got me" 🤷🏿‍♂️

I hate when people share memes and the captions have nothing to do with the pictures. I seen this one earlier. I cried laughing because it didn't make sense 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 833983

It's a new trend. There's a dude who makes tik toks like this. Will start talking about something then just hit you with a line that has nothing to do with what he initially started talking about then the videos just end lmao. I'll @ you if I come across one.

Seen someone with the name Moody, and it made me laugh remembering some shit from elementary school. We had a vice principal named Mrs. Moody who was white..so one day at recess the kids was singing..”Mrs.Moody ain’t got no booty, Mrs. Moody ain’t got no booty”..now ima kid and I didn’t know nothing bout white women not having ass, I wasn’t even looking at ass like that.

So I start singing it too cause it was catchy but I didn’t know it was a insult that could hurt her feelings. So I’m singing and I bump into her while I’m dancing around singing and she just gave me a look and walked off.

So like a couple weeks go by and some kid from 5th grade got mad at me cause I hit him wit a good insult and he said he was gonna beat my ass. I was in 2nd grade, not even gone lie, I went straight to the principal office to snitch, cause you ain’t bout to just beat my ass like that.

Don’t you know, this bitch said..”I would help you get yo ass outta this but I don’t have one myself”..then kicked me out the office.

3 o clock came and I tried to dip out the back of the school but that nigga anticipated that shit and was already there and kicked my ass
Do you feel like you learned anything from this experience?

I hate the Mandela effect

we all deal with false memories..it’s crazy what we think legit happened Or what we experienced is so real we can’t be told otherwise, then we find out it just ain’t so. messes w the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back