Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the rape accusation coming a mile away

That shit had me hot cause we both big and black. I don't think he ended up pulling but if he did and something happened she could easily come back with police see me first cause I'm at the door and point the finger at me cause she was too drunk the night before to know the difference. That shit happened to me before and I ended up in jail overnight. Luckily an undercover that knew me from over the years working the afterhours seen my name (my government is 1 of 1 and very distinct) and gave me a get out of jail free card or I'd probably have an assault charge I had nothing to do with on my name today still.

What I said earlier about the older lady, what she said she actually said was, she got the packets for me and a co worker. The coworker wasn’t there today. She actually said, I didn’t owe her anything and he would have to pay her later. Not..you don’t owe me nothing, pay me later

To think that someone kinda famous in a very high profile case against someone really famous with cameras allowed in the courtroom would sniff cocaine out of a tissue on the goddamn witness stand is really... odd.

I guess nobody ever heard of a sniffle before.

To think that someone kinda famous in a very high profile case against someone really famous with cameras allowed in the courtroom would sniff cocaine out of a tissue on the goddamn witness stand is really... odd.

You play wit the ole bugga suga, huh? The ole white girl, eh?..the ole snowfall, ha?..talmbout..that china, dat china white, chief? …yea, dat boi’s cousin..Mary Janes goth sista ..dat pale shit? …yea you play wit that..that..snuffleupagus

Eh... I've seen my fair share of wild shit. You'd be surprised how many people do that in the open on some slick shit in their day to day. I put nothing past a cocaine addict. They gonna get their shit off.

i have no idea if that lady took a bump in the middle of court or not.

But I can think of rich, white, successful people doing way wilder shit in front of cameras and assuming it’d just be all good.

Seen someone with the name Moody, and it made me laugh remembering some shit from elementary school. We had a vice principal named Mrs. Moody who was white..so one day at recess the kids was singing..”Mrs.Moody ain’t got no booty, Mrs. Moody ain’t got no booty”..now ima kid and I didn’t know nothing bout white women not having ass, I wasn’t even looking at ass like that.

So I start singing it too cause it was catchy but I didn’t know it was a insult that could hurt her feelings. So I’m singing and I bump into her while I’m dancing around singing and she just gave me a look and walked off.

So like a couple weeks go by and some kid from 5th grade got mad at me cause I hit him wit a good insult and he said he was gonna beat my ass. I was in 2nd grade, not even gone lie, I went straight to the principal office to snitch, cause you ain’t bout to just beat my ass like that.

Don’t you know, this bitch said..”I would help you get yo ass outta this but I don’t have one myself”..then kicked me out the office.

3 o clock came and I tried to dip out the back of the school but that nigga anticipated that shit and was already there and kicked my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back