Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the steps you took to get there?

Self taught myself some stuff, faked my resume with 5 years of experience, interviewed a bunch, finally got a job.

Worked extra hard to learn on the job and not out myself as a faker.

Learned more stuff, faked more shit on my resume, got better and bette jobs.

Applied my leadership skills and my gift of being a charismatic speaker to the shit I learned, that lead to me starting to get leadership roles.

Learned more, lied more, more confidence lead to more charisma, and here I am.

In all that there is also a ton of hard work cause none of this would happen if I dont also deliver high quality work

I held out to the season 1 finale cuz I fuck wit Queen Latifah but I havent seen it since aside from that ridiculous clip somebody posted a little while back lol
Shit last episode I saw her daughter, niece or some random black girl ( I wasn’t paying attention ) got kidnapped and Latifah got her back

It’s a shame black and brown don’t get along in LA and southern cal cuz the culture is so intertwined

It’s a shame black and brown don’t get along in LA and southern cal cuz the culture is so intertwined

That would also make for a much stronger force to go up against oppression in the area. America is good at dividing people who should be allies though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back