Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always quit my jobs in a year. I would find a job that pays at least a quarter more, go find someone within the company I already work that do that job, pick his or her brain, then write up a resume.

I'm basically riding until I'm bored, get disrespected or don't see any real progression down the line. And I don't drop below $35/hr at less than a 5 hr clip. I'd rather go cop something and break it down for a spell if I got to. But that shit has gotten old too tbh. Trying to get my energy right.

I'm basically riding until I'm bored, get disrespected or don't see any real progression down the line. And I don't drop below $35/hr at less than a 5 hr clip. I'd rather go cop something and break it down for a spell if I got to. But that shit has gotten old too tbh. Trying to get my energy right.

I feel you on that. I knew working wasn't for me when I had a newspaper route when I was a jit. I felt disrespected or something. Like I felt like I should get money on my own time. I don't even like money like that, I just liked not needing the shit.

Now I don't gotta work unless I wanted to. Which is a good feeling.

I lied to them white folks on every resume I ever did. I got my little certs and shit but, job responsibilities and titles were all fake. I ain't care because I knew I wasn't gonna be there long.

I left before someone could see how incompetent I was.

I don't know if I could get away with that now, with LinkedIn and shit.

I feel you on that. I knew working wasn't for me when I had a newspaper route when I was a jit. I felt disrespected or something. Like I felt like I should get money on my own time. I don't even like money like that, I just liked not needing the shit.

Now I don't gotta work unless I wanted to. Which is a good feeling.

I lied to them white folks on every resume I ever did. I got my little certs and shit but, job responsibilities and titles were all fake. I ain't care because I knew I wasn't gonna be there long.

I left before someone could see how incompetent I was.

I don't know if I could get away with that now, with LinkedIn and shit.

Lol my older brother got a job as a professor at one of those tech colleges here when he was like 22 lmaooooo. Straight bullshited for almost a year until they found out somehow that his resume, diploma and certifications was bullshit after he was caught hustling to his students šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Lol my older brother got a job as a professor at one of those tech colleges here when he was like 22 lmaooooo. Straight bullshited for almost a year until they found out somehow that his resume, diploma and certifications was bullshit after he was caught hustling to his students šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The worst I ever did was get a job as a senior network engineer at 35. I got the certs but lied about my experience, I said had about 5 years.

First day on the job, someone gave me a network diagram and started talking about how the company network was set up. I looked at that shit like it was an ancient Chinese scroll. Couldn't understand none of it.

But I was like, "Yeah, I got it."

I was paranoid for 3 months, read everything about network design. It was like Rocky training montage.

Then, I was like, "Wait, I am the boss, I can just be the super cool manager that let people do whatever they want as long as the job was done and don't learn any of this shit and just take the credit."

My guys could leave after they finished working. They could take lunch whenever they wanted. So they had no problem with me not knowing all differences between a switch and a router. I found me a young ambitious guy that knew everything about networking, made him my right hand man, told him I'ma dip out in 3 years, so if he stayed in good graces with me, I'll recommend him for this job.

I ain't do shit at the job besides tell my right hand homie to double check everybody's work and took him into meetings with me and let him do all the technical talking. I fucked up the culture there though because everybody else found out how much time my guys were having off.

I was reading King Magazine and tryna fuck on one of the accountants . She had a fat ass. I left there and became a project manager and did even less work.

My strategy was, become a manager, find someone that gives a fuck, empower them to do everything, take all the credit and bounce in 1 to 3 years.

"Making seven figures is no big deal."

lebron-james-shades-on.gif

Man I work with here trying to bag the last drunk chick in the club. Nasty work. She fell down and everything and this nigga was still trying. I'm here waiting for my uber like wtf.

Nigga got no shame. Shit is gross.

Man under the influence of certain illusion thinks he can alter the course which God has mapped out but everything he does falls into a higher order which he can barely understand.

Mamadou Kouyate

And then she just gonna leave the whole shopping cart there like they aint still gotta take that shit home

Why you wanna marry a woman like that b

Someone said that to you or is this like a hypothetical question?
They said this to me, older lady, think she got a crush on me. I took it as..ā€ya meanā€ but I donā€™t know if Iā€™m bugging. Thatā€™s kinda forward. She has this little citrus packets that she suggested to me and gave me a few one time. Today she gave me three boxes after i told her I like it. Then she told me that.

it maybe just some ole southern saying I donā€™t know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back