Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did something to you? Has he affected yours or anyone you know lives negatively in some way?

Surely that's more disrespectful or disgusting than any of his takes...

But go off.

If I have a 'fuck you' attitude about you while you were alive, why wouldn't I keep that same energy because you died? I'm not cheering about it like some folks. However, you garner a following based on negativity and fuckery. What you think them folks that was shitting on you when you were at the height of it gon do? They gon keep shitting on you when they find out you died. He getting what he put out.

That's more disgusting than saying a mother shouldn't listen to their child who said her man molested them tho? Ok.

...would LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out" be an effective diss track today...than it was back then?

:oreally:

If I have a 'fuck you' attitude about you while you were alive, why wouldn't I keep that same energy because you died? I'm not cheering about it like some folks. However, you garner a following based on negativity and fuckery. What you think them folks that was shitting on you when you were at the height of it gon do? They gon keep shitting on you when they find out you died. He getting what he put out.

That's more disgusting than saying a mother shouldn't listen to their child who said her man molested them tho? Ok.

I don't see how any dumb thing he's said has affected you enough to say fuck him in death. Just not something I play about. To me it is cheerleading death if you go out of your way to say it. I don't think he's done anything to warrant that kind of response.
Maybe I'm too unfamiliar with dude as I never knew he said what you stated above. You said you're not cheering about it and I fuck with you and take you at your word so I'll just leave it there.

Be careful with your energy tho. Fr.

...would LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out" be an effective diss track today...than it was back then?

:oreally:

Wasn't really a "diss" track,his career was struggling and he had a convo with his Grandma and she said "Go Knock em out L", "Them" being the industry.

I don't see how any dumb thing he's said has affected you enough to say fuck him in death. Just not something I play about. To me it is cheerleading death if you go out of your way to say it. I don't think he's done anything to warrant that kind of response.
Maybe I'm too unfamiliar with dude as I never knew he said what you stated above. You said you're not cheering about it and I fuck with you and take you at your word so I'll just leave it there.

Be careful with your energy tho. Fr.
By not cheering about it im saying I'm not softening my stance because you died. A fuck you is a fuck you whether you above ground or not. Death dont shield you from being a trash ass person who said, did and caped for trash things.

I lied on my resume for 25 years.

Ive quit jobs frequently since I was about 28 so I lie about length of times I work at places to close any gaps cause I can't really say I work at afterhours full time lol.

If I last longer than 6 months somewhere I'm gang gang but that's rare. I always get bored at regular jobs and run back to afterhours cause the money strong and theres alot more freedom. Dude I've been working for finally folded after 14 years so I gotta find something else to latch on to wnd have in my back pocket. Dude I'm working for now is chill, has long term vision, plans and the pay is strong so we'll see what happens.

Ive quit jobs frequently since I was about 28 so I lie about length of times I work at places to close any gaps cause I can't really say I work at afterhours full time lol.

If I last longer than 6 months somewhere I'm gang gang but that's rare. I always get bored at regular jobs and run back to afterhours cause the money strong and theres alot more freedom. Dude I've been working for finally folded after 14 years so I gotta find something else to latch on to wnd have in my back pocket. Dude I'm working for now is chill, has long term vision, plans and the pay is strong so we'll see what happens.

I always quit my jobs in a year. I would find a job that pays at least a quarter more, go find someone within the company I already work that do that job, pick his or her brain, then write up a resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back