Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh this old head in the barbershop watching tik toks 3 times in a row each time with the volume all the way up. I wanna punch him in his shit.

I'd put on my headphones and listen to some spotify but my battery low. I can literally feel my blood pressure rising.

Smh this old head in the barbershop watching tik toks 3 times in a row each time with the volume all the way up. I wanna punch him in his shit.

I'd put on my headphones and listen to some spotify but my battery low. I can literally feel my blood pressure rising.

Thank you. My wife does that shit all the time. She acts like I'm the crazy one for getting agitated.

He did just buy a new 12 mil crib in Beverly Hills

I read this like it was an ad for a new episode of Red Table Talk.

At this point...fucc it. If the relationship is dead...bury it. He g'on pay a good chunk of money. But the way I see it...peace of mind>>>>>>money.

Providing how they settle...he can make that money back.

I read this like it was an ad for a new episode of Red Table Talk.

At this point...fucc it. If the relationship is dead...bury it. He g'on pay a good chunk of money. But the way I see it...peace of mind>>>>>>money.

Providing how they settle...he can make that money back.

I'll wait for things to be confirmed but if it's true even if he takes a loss financially in the divorce he can potentially gain some back in with all the media attention. People will be locked in to his social media if he chooses to make another run on it like he has in years past.

On the flipside things could get bad depending on what jada has to say. She could potentially drag tf out that nigga.

I'll wait for things to be confirmed but if it's true even if he takes a loss financially in the divorce he can potentially gain some back in with all the media attention. People will be locked in to his social media if he chooses to make another run on it like he has in years past.

On the flipside things could get bad depending on what jada has to say. She could potentially drag tf out that nigga.

lol I think no matter what he'll be aight. Even if he loses half of 350M and is completely blackballed going forward, he'll still be richer than 99.99% of the world's population.

In their case, alimony shouldn't even be a thing. Jada is a successful celebrity too, and likely rich in her own right. No matter what she's not going to be struggling so alimony shouldn't even apply.

Bruh ended up getting a bigen. First time I've ever seen that in person lmaooooo. Looked trash tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back