Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why Door Dash can make people not wanna leave their homes. Shyt is too convenient. Lol!

BUT...them delivery fees can add up. So I will be using it sparingly.

I almost lost my father yesterday. He was standing in line at subway and passed out. A subway employee actually did chest compressions on him till the ambulance came. He probably saved his life. EMT’s had to shock him 3 times. I’m in total shock right now.

I almost lost my father yesterday. He was standing in line at subway and passed out. A subway employee actually did chest compressions on him till the ambulance came. He probably saved his life. EMT’s had to shock him 3 times. I’m in total shock right now.

Damn bruh.

How old is he? Is he in poor health, over weight?

Damn bruh.

How old is he? Is he in poor health, over weight?
He’s 80. That’s the crazy thing he’s in great health. Eats a plant based diet. His doctor was just saying how great a shape he’s been in but last week he was complaining about stomach pain and had been vomiting. My mom gave him some tums but we’re headed out the door to go to emergency then he burped and felt fine and went back to bed. He should have still went.

What y’all think about this.

I know real Hawaiian folks what everybody off their islands and word is other places getting tired of it too

Tourism in the islands that are not fully industrialized is really domestic servitude. There's a difference in being a tourist in Japan vs. Hawaii...big big big difference.

The thing about island nations is, if they don't develop an industrial economy, only thing they will be good for is being some place where Westerners vacation.

And Westerners do be talking that big shit, "You need our money, we help your economy" like them island nations are some type charity case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back