Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think that's a great idea. I try to focus on high fiber food that the body can digest quickly. I try to limit eating food too late in the day. When I detox or do like intermittent fasting, I keep in mind how long it's going to take for this to digest. Depending on what you been eating... need at least 36 hours for food to completely digest

Oh @ChicagoFigure i highly recommend colonics too!
Preciate all your input 😁

😄 The way Steve be laughing with his teeth out combined with how the contestant laughed. Laughter is so contagious, I love it.

Today, for all intents and purposes, sucked. I miss my grandpop. I wasn't right all day. I cried twice at my desk, which is the first time I've openly cried in about 12 years.

Then this came in my mailbox.
Hunter College Acceptance Letter.jpg

Now I feel rejuvenated. My grandpop looked out, and now I gotta WORK. Now, I got clarity, purpose, and a goal. I can't - nor WON'T - let him down.

Thanks to my principal (the guy in the photo y'all love so much) who sent his recommendation letter, as well as my Instructional leaders....I'm sure Grandpop had something to do with this, too.

Last edited:
Today, for all intents and purposes, sucked. I miss my grandpop. I wasn't right all day. I cried twice at my desk, which is the first time I've openly cried in about 12 years.

Then this came in my mailbox.
View attachment 823397

Now I feel rejuvenated. My grandpop looked out, and now I gotta WORK. Now, I got clarity, purpose, and a goal. I can't - nor WON'T - let him down.

Thanks to my principal (the guy in the photo y'all love so much) who sent his recommendation letter, as well as my Instructional leaders....I'm sure Grandpop had something to do with this, too.

Condolences to you and yours

I need to listen to some different shit from my norm. I know some of y'all up on Afrobeats and Caribbean music (not Reggae). What's some good shit?

The Canaanites were black but turned white because of the invading hurrian caucazoids (Haplogroup J²) = Japhetic

"Japheth shall Enlarge and dwell in the tents of Shem"

Word iz bond son. "It was written"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back