Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The turning point, IMO, was pirated Fruity Loops/FL Studio in the mid 00's, especially after Soulja Boy's Crank Dat blew up and folks found out he did it on a demo of FL. After that, a whole gang of muhfuckas was making beats on the family PC hoping to make it big, then they started selling beats for blue-light special prices. 10 whole, exclusive beats for $20??? You think a local, random rapper is gonna buy one decent, musical, well produced beat for $500+ or are they gonna buy a pack of beats made by a muhfucka banging out random notes on a on a laptop/desktop keyboard for $20???

I stopped expecting to sell beats around 2010-ish. I refused to lower my rates and quality just to make a quick buck.
Develop the right relationships and u ll be straight

Sleepy hollow is on so I decide to watch. I have seen it multiple times. Then I got to thinking. Out of all the tim Burton movies I have seen, he hasnt put out anything terrible. I enjoy all his movies. I looked up his filmography. I seen at most, 14-16 of his movies. I like his gothic art style. Beatlejuice is my all time favorite. Runner up is a nightmare before Christmas

You dealin with some personal hurt?

Nah, I just saw that happen a lot. I ain't have no girlfriend in that world, what would be the point?

Best thing being a rapper is the easy pussy.

Young women legit be getting trains ran on them by the weakest, wackest rappers and their crews. Mostly to get to the main rapper. It's like a Mario game, they'll hop from dick to dick.

I saw an engineer friend bring his girl to the studio. There's like 25 dudes in there, most of them doing nothing but lounging around, because that's how rappers roll.

I was in there helping the lead engineer, tryna learn the engineer game, I was like 3 years in. The lead engineer is a White dude, real cool guy. His girl says she gonna go get some food. So she leaves. Then one dude leaves, then another dude leaves, and another dude leaves, in 5 minutes increments.

I siad "Yo, I'ma go smoke real quick." The engineer was cool.

I knew some shit was going down

I went outside, I saw dude standing by shorty's car and then I saw shorty straddling the other dude and another dude was like in the backseat with the windows down, "Yeah, this bitch wanna get down the squad" loud as fuck but its around 3 AM so nobody outside. Then he saw me looking at them and he said, "Aye man come get some of this bitch and pass that weed bruh."

Seeing this shit done blown my high so I gave him my joint. The woman went from the front seat, to the backseat and started riding this motherfucker as he smoked. He turns to me and was like, "You next, get in the car"

I said, "Uh, I have a girl."

He said, "Me too."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back