Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think........

I wanna get a seal...yeah....i wanna get a seal

Eddie Murphy Yeah Sure GIF - Eddie Murphy Yeah Sure Nodding - Discover &  Share GIFs
Where the hell you going to put the seal at? The bathtub...lol

Anyone ever do a 2 day water fast and did it do anything for u?
Yes i have ,But I saw more results after about 4 days. And also doing them more than once. Like create a schedule where every 7 days you water fast for 2. Also look into adding lemon, lime, ginger or chlorophyll to your water during the fast.

May i ask what your purpose for fasting is? Looking to detox, do you feel some type of way? Because that can help you your approach.oh and have you ever did a water only fast?

Anyone ever do a 2 day water fast and did it do anything for u?
Day 5 of doing just a water fast. I'm doing 12 hours but today did a 8 hour. I'll go back to doing 12 starting back tomorrow. I wake up and the 12 hours start then.
I'll start off by praying and just seeking more knowledge, clarity in situations I got going on in life right now. This is also my first fast ever. The 3rd day I could tell I was a little irritable and that hunger kicks in and usually once it's done I don't eat that much. My eyes have definitely been bigger than my stomach.

Man fuck that, I realized I wasn't a "good" person like at 30. It was like when everyone realized the Daniel or whatever from Karate Kid was the antagonist. I had that moment.

I think it was after my fiance at the time told me I was a selfish manipulative person. I left the crib to go hit a bowl and do some shrooms with my co-ed side bitch that I was more attracted too and understood me.

Man I closed my eyes and I blasted off to some other realm with multiple me's everywhere from every stage of my life.

I was thinking, "Self you an ain't shit motherfucker, baby girl right."

And then a me responded, "and it feels good don't it."

Ever since then man, I been ain't shit and do what I want.

That's probably I done lived so long and look youthful. People who are good and got a conscience be dying early from stress and shit. They feel guilt and regret.

I got all my teeth and hair. Motherfuckers 15 years younger than me looking flabby and sick.

I realized the dark side vibes with me. I'ma Sith Lord. Shit when I die, only my sugar babies and siblings gonna come to my funeral.

Motherfuckers probably come piss on my grave and all I gotta say is see you in hell motherfucker.
What do you look like? Can you share a picture of yourself?

Yes i have ,But I saw more results after about 4 days. And also doing them more than once. Like create a schedule where every 7 days you water fast for 2. Also look into adding lemon, lime, ginger or chlorophyll to your water during the fast.

May i ask what your purpose for fasting is? Looking to detox, do you feel some type of way? Because that can help you your approach.oh and have you ever did a water only fast?
I've only ever done a 24 hrs fast a couple times..I usually feel real good the next day. Idk if 2+ might be too much especially if I have to be active for work.

Looking to detox basically.

Day 5 of doing just a water fast. I'm doing 12 hours but today did a 8 hour. I'll go back to doing 12 starting back tomorrow. I wake up and the 12 hours start then.
I'll start off by praying and just seeking more knowledge, clarity in situations I got going on in life right now. This is also my first fast ever. The 3rd day I could tell I was a little irritable and that hunger kicks in and usually once it's done I don't eat that much. My eyes have definitely been bigger than my stomach.
That's dope man. Are u light on physical activity during all this or u still able to make moves like any other day?

:lipbite:

Man with a clear mind ! Yes let the body rid itself of toxins and thrive ✨

I've only ever done a 24 hrs fast a couple times..I usually feel real good the next day. Idk if 2+ might be too much especially if I have to be active for work.

Looking to detox basically.

Ok yeah...then adding another day should be good for you. I usually do light activity. Because you can get light headed. Just remember the body's reaction is temporary. You may feel like your dying of starvation but your not. I wouldn't recommend smoking either...not sure if you do or not.

Oh and maybe light salad or fruit bowl to break the fast... wouldn't do much detox if you went & ate fucked up food on day 3

Ok yeah...then adding another day should be good for you. I usually do light activity. Because you can get light headed. Just remember the body's reaction is temporary. You may feel like your dying of starvation but your not. I wouldn't recommend smoking either...not sure if you do or not.

Oh and maybe light salad or fruit bowl to break the fast... wouldn't do much detox if you went & ate fucked up food on day 3
I have thought about eating some fruits and veggies in the middle part of the day

I have thought about eating some fruits and veggies in the middle part of the day

Yes I think that's a great idea. I try to focus on high fiber food that the body can digest quickly. I try to limit eating food too late in the day. When I detox or do like intermittent fasting, I keep in mind how long it's going to take for this to digest. Depending on what you been eating... need at least 36 hours for food to completely digest

Oh @ChicagoFigure i highly recommend colonics too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back