Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol bruh I’m bullying you now but you got my shit saved ok queen

Nobody said anything about bullying.

It's actually more like stalking.

Which begs the question, why are you stalking an older man?

Or any man for that matter?

fat kid looking suspicious clip.gif

Related video:

Last edited:
I’m getting tired of hearing folks wanting to be included in everything if that brand/person don’t want to rock with you, fuck them.
People just need to find people or brands that will work with them. Its like they need to be accepted even when they keep getting turned down.

One of my old friend called me and told me his ex-wife died.

This man is distraught and shit.

Motherfucker married an evil ass Japanese bitch. I remember the night she stabbed him up and this motherfucker said he passed out cooking and accidently cut himself.

I was like Man you left her like 30 years ago, why you care so much? Shit, you should celebrate.

There's hundreds of people that I hate that done died before me and I roll one up and play some Marvin Gaye and say good riddance, see you in hell motherfucker.

This man is like, I gotta go see my wife.

I am like bitch, she remarried, let her real husband take care of it.

I had to get that motherfucker off my phone.

Sayonara Momo, rest in piss, crazy ass bitch.

One of my old friend called me and told me his ex-wife died.

This man is distraught and shit.

Motherfucker married an evil ass Japanese bitch. I remember the night she stabbed him up and this motherfucker said he passed out cooking and accidently cut himself.

I was like Man you left her like 30 years ago, why you care so much? Shit, you should celebrate.

There's hundreds of people that I hate that done died before me and I roll one up and play some Marvin Gaye and say good riddance, see you in hell motherfucker.

This man is like, I gotta go see my wife.

I am like bitch, she remarried, let her real husband take care of it.

I had to get that motherfucker off my phone.

Sayonara Momo, rest in piss, crazy ass bitch.
9AE56FB5-8CAF-4CA2-BD04-879BF3253B9F.gif

Some people just can’t let go!!! Even if some foul shit was done to them.

View attachment 822591

Some people just can’t let go!!! Even if some foul shit was done to them.

I think he just old and lonely. He never remarried.

Some people never progress pass their 30s and life just ends for them.

I get lonely too as an old ass motherfucker, but guess what, I rather be old and lonely than stuck with a crazy ass, annoying ass, old ass bitch, I'll tell you that.

Plenty old motherfuckers stuck with that. Women done kicked they ass and everything and stuck with her.

I almost fell into that trap but nah.

If you live to 90, you will likely have shit on yourself at least once. Go ahead and cop a box of these and count on it.

KBC19-Women-2T.jpg
nope-real-housewives-of-potomac.gif

Why she stab him

Cause he took a day off from work because he was sick. He was a defense contractor.

I guess she been whipping his ass for a while.

Japanese women be on some pimp shit with they men. She takes all your money to "manage" it. She tells you what you can spend. She has you working 12 hours to make more money. She has you take care of her family and neglect yours.

All types of pimp tactics.

So he got her pregnant and been getting his ass whipped since he married her.

And I guess she had it with him and while he was sleeping, stabbed his ass up and asked why he wasn't working.

Fucked up thing is, after that she told him the baby wasn't his, divorced him and got an abortion and kicked his ass out.

I think she didn't want a baby by a Black man. She was cool when she was his girlfriend, cooking for him, making him lunch, but when she got married, she turned into a demon.

Japanese women from Japan are fucked up and proud of it. I seen too much crazy shit. Now if they been exposed to Western values and shit, they are cool.

Joke's on me. I searched for that Depends pic to mess with you, and now all my ads on this site are about adult diapers and incontinence. lol

These ads is on it man. These drop downs are annoying but they work.Before I did not pay attention...now it's like I accidentally click these things and be like oh what is this... like the one at the bottom of my screen is actually not a bad ad

You should buy some depends and donate to your local old folks home or to posters here on ABW.

tumblr_o0qkf85GLU1umku0yo1_400.gif 0YIhXkIkALs57TNw9A.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back