Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the corny jokes , I was having a convo w my lesbian homie ( I thought we were all progressive here) her and her partner have been trying to get pregnant for about 2 years through IVF.....asked her what does insurance covers she said most shit but stuff like sperm is not covered I was like wtf? U gotta pay for that shit?
She s like yea we pay a 1000 a vial

Now get y’all corny jokes off

Was the old country's creep back in the day. Brotha hasn't been phased yet. Lol

Lol ayo why he feel like I made folks on abw call him a creep like it wasn’t already a thing. I’m just glad he ain’t saying go get buster that shit was weird

Lol still triggered. Bet you ain’t been to Hardee’s since huh

Why would you do something like that bruh?

That's sick.

Assuming you were joking, where's the punchline?

Bottom line, anyone who pisses in a soda machine........or even jokes about it.........is in no position to call another person a creep.

So, once again, as i've said multiple times in the past.........a lot of you niggas try to throw my name out there to cover up their own creepiness.

Spiderman pointing at himself pic.jpg

That's sick.

Bottom line, anyone who pisses in a soda machine........or even jokes about it.........is in no position to call another person a creep.

So, once again, as i've said multiple times in the past.........a lot of you niggas try to throw my name out there to cover up their own creepiness.

View attachment 822390
1650542789205.jpeg

Deadeye kinda does get a bad rep tho.

Do I agree wit everything he says...no

But we've all seen posters do/say FAAAARRRR worse shyt on this site, and back in the old country. Like seriously. I'm talmbout the type of shyt where you need to pray for a mofo. Cuz something in their spirit ain't right.

Lol!

Last edited:
Before the corny jokes , I was having a convo w my lesbian homie ( I thought we were all progressive here) her and her partner have been trying to get pregnant for about 2 years through IVF.....asked her what does insurance covers she said most shit but stuff like sperm is not covered I was like wtf? U gotta pay for that shit?
She s like yea we pay a 1000 a vial

Now get y’all corny jokes off

What about anything that happens on this site would have made you believe the bold? lol

That's sick.

View attachment 822390

I joked about it so you can feel how you feel. Your level of creepiness is sex offender level this was just nasty. You also think there is difference between real rape and criminal rape. I’m about 15 years younger than you and I don’t make those arguments. We not the same level and it’s sad you think we are.

I joked about it so you can feel how you feel.

Grasping at straws now bruh.

I wasn't even in that thread, so how could that post have had anything to do with me?

You don't have any self-awareness at all.

If you did, you'd know that no one says something like that as a joke.

You should probably quit while you're ahead.

There's no way you can get a win out of this.

Remember, this is who you are.......you actually said this and thought it was funny, but we all know you weren't lying:

Screenshot of Hellczar post about pissing in the soda machine at Hardees.png

Last edited:
I make them all the time

It's just finger foods/snacks/fruit nicely arranged on a cutting board

You can make them as simple or as "fancy" as you'd like

Ok so what do you do wit the food that hasn't been touched after your party/get together is done?

You throw it away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back