Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in the history of the world randomly pops up in more shit than Snoop.

a-11-696x392.jpg

Deadeye kinda does get a bad rep tho.

Do I agree wit everything he says...no

But we've all seen posters do/say FAAAARRRR worse shyt on this site, and back in the old country. Like seriously. I'm talmbout the type of shyt where you need to pray for a mofo. Cuz sonething in their spirit ain't right.

Lol!
This aint true. People that said or did worse got called out for it. Did we already forget dis.....trillfate gate? He was treated like the Frankenstein monster and Abw were the angry villagers

Had a ultrasound this morning. Soon as I lie down I get bubble guts. Stomach was hottt. Then the technician put her arm around me and I thought "damn she feel soft" then I thought "it's been a minute since a nigga just been held" then I thought "after that Raptors L last night I could really use a hug to help deal with this grief" then I spent the next 20 minutes thinking about all that while trying not to fart and shit on myself wondering if she could hear my guts bubbling, while trying to avoid ete contact and avoid being toxic.

I was a mess. 🥴😅🤣

whew-out-of-breath.gif

Grasping at straws now bruh.

I wasn't even in that thread, so how could that post have had anything to do with me?

You don't have any self-awareness at all.

If you did, you'd know that no one says something like that as a joke.

You should probably quit while you're ahead.

There's no way you can get a win out of this.

Remember, this is who you are.......you actually said this and thought it was funny, but we all know you weren't lying:

View attachment 822400

I said feel how you feel cuz you saved the screenshot.

This aint true. People that said or did worse got called out for it. Did we already forget dis.....trillfate gate? He was treated like the Frankenstein monster and Abw were the angry villagers

But I'm not talkin bout juar him. I'm talkin a whole slew of posters over the years. Mostly ones from the old country.

Had a ultrasound this morning. Soon as I lie down I get bubble guts. Stomach was hottt. Then the technician put her arm around me and I thought "damn she feel soft" then I thought "it's been a minute since a nigga just been held" then I thought "after that Raptors L last night I could really use a hug to help deal with this grief" then I spent the next 20 minutes thinking about all that while trying not to fart and shit on myself wondering if she could hear my guts bubbling, while trying to avoid ete contact and avoid being toxic.

I was a mess. 🥴😅🤣

View attachment 822421

Congrats for making it through.

The longer a person lives the closer he or she gets to that day where they eventually lose the battle against shitting themselves.

Bruh tell me how I pulled into my building and there was a whole accident blocking the underground parking. I almost lost that battle. 😂 had to park in the street.

My homeboy had the most hilarious story.

He said he was running in the park and that shit just came on him all of a sudden. He said he tried to beat it to the bathroom, but it felt like it was coming so he just froze in mid stride because he didn't know what to do and hoped that would help. Some white people passed by him and apparently thought he was doing some performance art. They started studying him like "What is he supposed to be." And was like "A nigga who's trying not to shit now get the fuck away from me!" and scared them off like birds. I wish someone caught that shit on cam.

I was a mess. 🥴😅🤣

View attachment 822421

Boy I thought this was a Germs post lol

Congrats for making it through.

The longer a person lives the closer he or she gets to that day where they eventually lose the battle against shitting themselves.

:huh2:

Naw, shitting on yourself is not acceptable..no matter the age .Bathrooms are plentiful in the US.

And if you can help it, passing gas in your clothes maybe should be avoided. Especially if your booty loose

:huh2:

Naw, shitting on yourself is not acceptable..no matter the age .Bathrooms are plentiful in the US.

And if you can help it, passing gas in your clothes maybe should be avoided. Especially if your booty loose

If you live to 90, you will likely have shit on yourself at least once. Go ahead and cop a box of these and count on it.

KBC19-Women-2T.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back