Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why they always letting niggaz out of jail right when the weather break?

Nigga just knocked on my door talking bout he just got out yesterday

How when I looked it only has free trials?
This is the one I’m using
F279F703-3E3D-4DD7-AB60-4CE586F377BC.png

One of my old friend called me and told me his ex-wife died.

This man is distraught and shit.

Motherfucker married an evil ass Japanese bitch. I remember the night she stabbed him up and this motherfucker said he passed out cooking and accidently cut himself.

I was like Man you left her like 30 years ago, why you care so much? Shit, you should celebrate.

There's hundreds of people that I hate that done died before me and I roll one up and play some Marvin Gaye and say good riddance, see you in hell motherfucker.

This man is like, I gotta go see my wife.

I am like bitch, she remarried, let her real husband take care of it.

I had to get that motherfucker off my phone.

Sayonara Momo, rest in piss, crazy ass bitch.

Yo I been trying to get my spirit right... this isn't helping.

baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Yo I been trying to get my spirit right... this isn't helping.

View attachment 822786

Man fuck that, I realized I wasn't a "good" person like at 30. It was like when everyone realized the Daniel or whatever from Karate Kid was the antagonist. I had that moment.

I think it was after my fiance at the time told me I was a selfish manipulative person. I left the crib to go hit a bowl and do some shrooms with my co-ed side bitch that I was more attracted too and understood me.

Man I closed my eyes and I blasted off to some other realm with multiple me's everywhere from every stage of my life.

I was thinking, "Self you an ain't shit motherfucker, baby girl right."

And then a me responded, "and it feels good don't it."

Ever since then man, I been ain't shit and do what I want.

That's probably I done lived so long and look youthful. People who are good and got a conscience be dying early from stress and shit. They feel guilt and regret.

I got all my teeth and hair. Motherfuckers 15 years younger than me looking flabby and sick.

I realized the dark side vibes with me. I'ma Sith Lord. Shit when I die, only my sugar babies and siblings gonna come to my funeral.

Motherfuckers probably come piss on my grave and all I gotta say is see you in hell motherfucker.

Last edited:
One of my old friend called me and told me his ex-wife died.

This man is distraught and shit.

Motherfucker married an evil ass Japanese bitch. I remember the night she stabbed him up and this motherfucker said he passed out cooking and accidently cut himself.

I was like Man you left her like 30 years ago, why you care so much? Shit, you should celebrate.

There's hundreds of people that I hate that done died before me and I roll one up and play some Marvin Gaye and say good riddance, see you in hell motherfucker.

This man is like, I gotta go see my wife.

I am like bitch, she remarried, let her real husband take care of it.

I had to get that motherfucker off my phone.

Sayonara Momo, rest in piss, crazy ass bitch.
Quickly on your way to being a goat poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back