Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Shit really still baffling to me.

Like really tho how you involuntary celibate..... before covid?

Must have alotta built-up hate. I need to start asking folks if they're incels..

Gotta stay away from them, fuck around and start plotting on me 'cause I turned down some crazy pussy.

Lol. Shit really still baffling to me.

Like really tho how you involuntary celibate..... before covid?

Must have alotta built-up hate. I need to start asking folks if they're incels..

Gotta stay away from them, fuck around and start plotting on me 'cause I turned down some crazy pussy.
The key word is INVOLUNTARY.

If they had a choice, they wouldn't be celibate.

The "hate" comes from them not being able to get women/sex.

They blame the "Chads" (good-looking/popular/rich or just any dude getting sex) for getting all the "Stacys" (pretty/popular) and all the Stacys are whores for liking Chads.

Has anybody noticed that Youtube has taken away the comment section in most of the musical artists "official" profiles ? Why would they do this ?
YouTube is total shit now, you used to be able to pull up a how to video mad quick. Now you're lucky if the video is more than an unboxing, and if it is. You're lucky if they know what the fuck they're talking about.

Mufucka be putting shit aside talking about , "we'll find out together what thats for"..huh nigga?

Only videos that's a constant on the mark hit is the indian dudes that can explain math to me like I'm a 5 year old..

All that to catch some covid. I just can't understand it.

BlaCCk ExCeLlENcE.

Mfs need to stay home man. Niggas out here bussin it open on roller skates for the gram.

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back