Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has it be confirmed that the MEGA dudes with their uploads is the reason for the site to be fucking up because this shit is getting highly annoying.

Two things I recognize in my online class:

My head is as big as I joke it is.

Next, there's this bad ass Egyptian queen, but she with this square white dude. Shit hurt. Ion even wanna joke with her about Mo Salah

the mega niggas posting links wouldnt slow it down

Didnt goldie have to update a something one time before cus it was too many gifs/smileys being posted?

and that was before we had all this traffic so that could be the issue

not sure tho

This is gonna sound arrogant but I dont mean it in an arrogant way. When you age and you go through stages in your life. You look back and can identify why you thought the way you thought at a certain age. Be it ignorant superstition, ignorant world views or just overall immaturity.

I used to look at other people in stages in their life that I felt like the age they are, they shouldve advance past the point they are at. It used to upset me that this person or that person was still in the mindset they were in. Like, I was thinking like that as a teenager, you 25 or 35 plus fam.

Now...now I feel bad for them, like..I'm so sorry that you still think like that, you're missing out on alot of this one time experience of life.

And I like that, I've transitioned from anger to sympathy. It's a much more peaceful state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back