Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely hate having to work for a living
:foh5:

I absolutely hate that corporations treat employees like they have to be excited and involved for 8 hours a day. Think about the thing you get excited the most for. For me its sex, theres a at best 20 minute build up, 10 minutes of sex that feels like 30 minutes, and after I nut. I dont give a fuck about ut again till a few hours later, and she might get a semi.

All that in total is maybe 4 hours of excitement for some shit that I'm really excited for. And they point to a CEOs excitment in interviews. Them shits take 2 hours at best and dude probably on coke.

I mean really, what we doing here America?

We'll see how your attitude changes when ubi comes in and people start losing jobs to machines and yo ass sitting around wondering wtf happened.

We'll see how your attitude changes when ubi comes in and people start losing jobs to machines and yo ass sitting around wondering wtf happened.
I'm just sad today bruh, no rhyme nor reason.

I feel empty fam

One side of me wants to cry

The other side of me like
source (3).gif
Why u being a pussy right now?

Ion know, ion know what I want or what I should do to get outta this funk. It's like I need some super good news or something.

I absolutely hate having to work for a living
:foh5:

I absolutely hate that corporations treat employees like they have to be excited and involved for 8 hours a day. Think about the thing you get excited the most for. For me its sex, theres a at best 20 minute build up, 10 minutes of sex that feels like 30 minutes, and after I nut. I dont give a fuck about ut again till a few hours later, and she might get a semi.

All that in total is maybe 4 hours of excitement for some shit that I'm really excited for. And they point to a CEOs excitment in interviews. Them shits take 2 hours at best and dude probably on coke.

I mean really, what we doing here America?
Find something you love to do.

Life about enjoying yourself.

We like feeling good more than we like feeling bad.

In fact the only motivation to do shit we don't like is to be able to do shit we like later. Life is really that fucking simple.. The hard part is to apply it practically.

So..... Seek employment you find fulfilling or at the very least... Extremely fun and interesting. Somewhere you prefer to be for 8 hours or more a day ??‍♂️

That was laced with angel dust
TartOpenDromedary-max-1mb.gif

Has anybody noticed that Youtube has taken away the comment section in most of the musical artists "official" profiles ? Why would they do this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back