Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, that's clever
Gorilla_Grodd_(circa_2013).png

And dont you niggaz get woke wit me, that's a play on words..which is light compared to the shit niggaz saying online

tenor (6).gif

Kandy, I don't live in the US (if you don't didn't know already)

Soooo how does a channel provide TLC?

Please tell me you're talkin bout t boz, chilli n left-eye.

ya'll remember when everybody used to try to rap on that Closer to my dreams beat?

:tuh:

I absolutely hate having to work for a living
:foh5:

I absolutely hate that corporations treat employees like they have to be excited and involved for 8 hours a day. Think about the thing you get excited the most for. For me its sex, theres a at best 20 minute build up, 10 minutes of sex that feels like 30 minutes, and after I nut. I dont give a fuck about ut again till a few hours later, and she might get a semi.

All that in total is maybe 4 hours of excitement for some shit that I'm really excited for. And they point to a CEOs excitment in interviews. Them shits take 2 hours at best and dude probably on coke.

I mean really, what we doing here America?

I absolutely hate having to work for a living
:foh5:

I absolutely hate that corporations treat employees like they have to be excited and involved for 8 hours a day. Think about the thing you get excited the most for. For me its sex, theres a at best 20 minute build up, 10 minutes of sex that feels like 30 minutes, and after I nut. I dont give a fuck about again till a few hours later, and she might get a semi.

All that in total is maybe 4 hours of excitement for some shit that I'm really excited for. And they point to a CEOs excitment in interviews. Them shits take 2 hours at best and dude probably on coke.

I mean really, what we doing here America?
Tranquilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back