Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat some menudo compadre

This about to get me feeling like Junior from 'my wife and the kids'... saying she's outta my lifeeeee.

Got me thinking about the spanish-speaking chicks, I meet at tapas bars.. cut 2 of them off early in 'rona.

I miss their cooking!! How was I supposed to know this would last a YEAR.

Facts, I get envious when I see people with genuine real friends. When I see a group of doofy people together, doing doofy shit, I get envious. Cause inside I'm doofy, but my upbringing would never allow me to be outwardly, so I'm not comfortable being doofy. Like, I wanna do doofy shit like go to a comic-con and not feel like a doof for being there.

Drank over half a bottle of pure white henny during the superbowl. Straight shots.

Been stuck in bed since I woke up. Haven't felt like this since my teens.

I need some TLC...
tenor.gif

I've been really disappointed by the gaming content that's come up in the past year or so. Control has been the only game worth calling itself a triple A title. The rest of this shit is rushed and repeated

I've been really disappointed by the gaming content that's come up in the past year or so. Control has been the only game worth calling itself a triple A title. The rest of this shit is rushed and repeated

You have a ps5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back