Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im kind of like satima. I enjoy a challenge and i am a bit of a thrill seeker. When im doing something competitive, I need for my opponent to be competitive. I get bored when people in a competition dont care and try. If im the best at something, I will only get bored if someone doesnt show their best.
I can dig it, I love diversity, I love when others don’t think like me and express their viewpoints. I love knowing that other people have different motivations than me. It adds a lot of uniqueness and spice to life. Salute to your motivations..

Me..I like domination

1649893140045.gif

This why anime gets a bad wrap cause full grown niggas can't keep these thoughts to themselves.

Like yall 40 with kids. Shut the hell up.

I fuck with all the animes yall do and probably some you haven't. Never have I ever as an adult imagined myself in a anime or compared it to real fighting.

I really throw hands. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Lol, I was speaking on anything competitive, personally . Sports, video games, board games, etc. I like a challenge is what I was getting at. That is where I was doing the comparisons with sataima.

This why anime gets a bad wrap cause full grown niggas can't keep these thoughts to themselves.

Like yall 40 with kids. Shut the hell up.
Bro, you really gotta relax. Are you having a bad day. I get a lil sensitive and judgmental when I’m having a bad day too. Where do you feel the anger? Put your attention there, let yourself feel it. Let yourself know that whatever you’re going through will pass. Take some deep breaths, and imagine where ever you are feeling the frustration. It’s going into your lungs and exiting with your exhale. These are just words on the screen you’re reading my g. Put it in perspective

Bro, you really gotta relax. Are you having a bad day. I get a lil sensitive and judgmental when I’m having a bad day too. Where do you feel the anger? Put your attention there, let yourself feel it. Let yourself know that whatever you’re going through will pass. Take some deep breaths, and imagine where ever you are feeling the frustration. It’s going into your lungs and exiting with your exhale. These are just words on the screen you’re reading my g. Put it in perspective

Yall niggas gotta learn to take a little roasting. 🤣🤫

Click lol and shut up.

To be real though, anime has been out of control for some years now with the over the top fan service and pedophilia . I can ignore the fan service if the story and animation is good but the pedophilia is where I draw a line at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back