Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is Benzino always in some shit

Niggas like that are corny. It's one thing if you just don't want to fuck with a tranny. I get that. That's how I feel. However, it's lame to be down with fucking with trannies but insisting it be on the DL. Niggas always talking about they are real men but are scared to stand on their laurels. It ain't like Benzino is some superstar. He ain't got shit to lose for this.

Damn Saturday is a great sports day for the city of Dallas. If I was there I would go to the playoff game Mavs vs Jazz and then later that night at the Cowboys stadium the Errol Spence vs Yourdenis Ugas fight.

@Dwayne ain't you in Dallas. You going to either of these events?

Damn Saturday is a great sports day for the city of Dallas. If I was there I would go to the playoff game Mavs vs Jazz and then later that night at the Cowboys stadium the Errol Spence vs Yourdenis Ugas fight.

@Dwayne ain't you in Dallas. You going to either of these events?

My friend asked me to go to the Spence fight because he got tickets but I dont like boxing.

My friend asked me to go to the Spence fight because he got tickets but I dont like boxing.

Understandable.

I think the only sporting event I wouldn't go to is soccer. Baseball is actually better live than on TV. The 9 innings really go by for real especially if the game is good.

Soccer and hockey the only major sports I haven't seen live. Let me correct my earlier statement. I'd go to a soccer game just for the experience of a live game. I actually planned on going to a hockey game then covid hit.

Understandable.

I think the only sporting event I wouldn't go to is soccer. Baseball is actually better live than on TV. The 9 innings really go by for real especially if the game is good.

Soccer and hockey the only major sports I haven't seen live. Let me correct my earlier statement. I'd go to a soccer game just for the experience of a live game. I actually planned on going to a hockey game then covid hit.

I’ve been to over 60 Rangers games over the past 10 years. Hockey is great in person.

I’ve been to over 60 Rangers games over the past 10 years. Hockey is great in person.

That is what I a lot of people have told me which is why I really want to go. Haven't heard one bad thing about live hockey games from people I know who have gone.

I want to see Ovechkin play since is an all-time great that plays in my city. Don't get many chances to really see all-time great players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back