Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They some butt. Too much fucking butter and bland ass seasoning

Only one Asian owned crab boil spot I fucc'd wit was back home. Other than that...I'm usually lookin for the black owned spots

Something I don’t understand in Anime is this talk of my next form or final form. Bruh, you fight me, I’m maxing out on blast and I’m taking you out. Fuck that waiting on final for shit,…I’m going straight there and ended this shit now. Cats get nearly beaten to death, then talk bout..”hol up, lemme take it up a notch”..what?!!…lol

Nah, you dying right now fam

Something I don’t understand in Anime is this talk of my next form or final form. Bruh, you fight me, I’m maxing out on blast and I’m taking you out. Fuck that waiting on final for shit,…I’m going straight there and ended this shit now. Cats get nearly beaten to death, then talk bout..”hol up, lemme take it up a notch”..what?!!…lol

True that does make sense but gotta remember in anime somebody always stronger do you wanna show your best strategy on day one?

I get it though. If you think you mad strong and more powerful than your opponent, you might not be that motivated to fight cause they are not a challenge.

True that does make sense but gotta remember in anime somebody always stronger do you wanna show your best strategy on day one?
All or nothin, if I was gone lose after 5 level ups, lemme level up to level 5 and lose now.

I get it though. If you think you mad strong and more powerful than your opponent, you might not be that motivated to fight cause they are not a challenge.
rather be Satima than Genos

All or nothin, if I was gone lose after 5 level ups, lemme level up to level 5 and lose now.

rather be Satima than Genos
Think you got the characters backwards. Genos goes all out. Satima is bored because he is too strong. He geta disappointed when he uses all his strength.

But you reminded me i have to read the latest chapters

Think you got the characters backwards. Genos goes all out. Satima is bored because he is too strong. He geta disappointed when he uses all his strength.

But you reminded me i have to read the latest chapters
Yea, I’d rather be bored, than go all out and get my ass kicked. Satima issue is that he doesn’t appreciate what he has or who he is. Cause he fights for the thrill of the fight and nothing else. His apathy comes from the lack of the thrill. Me..fuck the thrill, I can work with being the most powerful man on earth. I’d get a thrill just off the strength of you thinking you can fuck wit me. I’d get a thrill offa watching your optimism leave yo body as i ease up on my strength and pound you out. I’d get a thrill offa the realization you get that I could crush you like a bug..lol, da fear in your eyes..I’d make you shit yourself and then walk off…cause I can. But Satima is an adrenaline junkie..I ain’t. I’d rather that..than get my ass handed to me like Genos and then run off to let another man fix me. His strength ain’t even earned, shit artificial ..you less than a man while I’m out here taking a mans souls b..no homo..Satima ain’t doing it right

Yea, I’d rather be bored, than go all out and get my ass kicked. Satima issue is that he doesn’t appreciate what he has or who he is. Cause he fights for the thrill of the fight and nothing else. His apathy comes from the lack of the thrill. Me..fuck the thrill, I can work with being the most powerful man on earth. I’d get a thrill just off the strength of you thinking you can fuck wit me. I’d get a thrill offa watching your optimism leave yo body as i ease up on my strength and pound you out. I’d get a thrill offa the realization you get that I could crush you like a bug..lol, da fear in your eyes..I’d make you shit yourself and then walk off…cause I can. But Satima is an adrenaline junkie..I ain’t. I’d rather that..than get my ass handed to me like Genos and then run off to let another man fix me. His strength ain’t even earned, shit artificial ..you less than a man while I’m out here taking a mans souls b..no homo..Satima ain’t doing it right
Im kind of like satima. I enjoy a challenge and i am a bit of a thrill seeker. When im doing something competitive, I need for my opponent to be competitive. I get bored when people in a competition dont care and try. If im the best at something, I will only get bored if someone doesnt show their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back