Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny part is #1, #2 and #5 are the true indicators. If you got those you would be 100% from New Jersey. As it is... you might be from NJ but I can't rule out that you might not be from NJ.

well I didnt eat beef, red meat or anything like that(thats what that looks like) until I left the country and I dont like sweets or candy like that so I cant properly answer to some shit I never had. Believe what you like tho lol

you call it six flags or great adventures tho?

Not too many females in this thread...but if you see this Go Vote ! Men you can vote too

I wasnt on the IC like that I was in the IC gang of thrones thread exclusively bruh.... I aint know how fucked up yall was until I stepped foot outa that thread 😬
But you have been here more than a year. I see you in multiple threads. You experienced at least a year of his posting. Yet, you still bet against him. You must really hated Disanthrope, lol.

But you have been here more than a year. I see you in multiple threads. You experienced at least a year of his posting. Yet, you still bet against him. You must really hated Disanthrope, lol.

I diagreed with him heavy.. I didnt/dont hate anybody

I thought it was easy money too
:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back