Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning best foreign poster is like winning best female rap artist

Not a good look to be out here like
salt-bae.gif

I ain't make that nigga Bermudanese, he did that

@Inori real shit you a cool nigga going all the way back to the Game of Thrones IC thread. But I swear I think you not from america for some odd reason. I seen you post a lot that you from Jersey but it never sticks.

Let me explain something to you foreigners.

You placed a futures bet. That future hasn't happened yet.

So you neither won or lost the bet yet.

You keep hounding me bout some bet you haven't won yet, I'm calling customs on ur ass......:lol10:

ezgif-5-6b9a3247c0.gif

"I hate it here" 😂

I been meant to ask this question.

If you have a family member or a friend coming into town. What is the one type of party that is most representative of your city or state that you are taking said person to do?

I know every cousin that has come from out of town I've taken them to the go-go cause that is some real DC shit.

I been meant to ask this question.

If you have a family member or a friend coming into town. What is the one type of party that is most representative of your city or state that you are taking said person to do?

I know every cousin that has come from out of town I've taken them to the go-go cause that is some real DC shit.

Caribana.

Caribana.

That's once a year correct? I meant something that happens on a regular basis throughout the year.

I want to go to something like a caribana cause DC has something every year but its not like I've seen in other cities with a real heavy Caribbean influence and population

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back