Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
due to these extenuating circumstances I would greatly appreciate if you or @Mos Chi can confiscate/snatch my funds from @Revolver Ocelot as soon as possible. That nigga owe me 25mil and I need that before that shit conveniently "disappears" before stranger things comes back

---edit---

He owe me 5mil but i'll take the extra 20 for pain and suffering lol
@Revolver Ocelot do you refute these claims?

Also @Inori you been here 10 yrs, why you so broke my boy?

due to these extenuating circumstances I would greatly appreciate if you or @Mos Chi can confiscate/snatch my funds from @Revolver Ocelot as soon as possible. That nigga owe me 25mil and I need that before that shit conveniently "disappears" before stranger things comes back

---edit---

Smh.

These foreigners always trying to rip off Americans.

:hahaha:

Any younglings here. Word of advice, if you get a job somewhere and within weeks of getting the job, while in training..before you even know how to do the job you got hired to do. They start talking about your career progression, bring in people to talk about career progression, and start speaking to you about your every motive at work being about career progression. Get da fuck outta there. I’m not even gonna say why..leave that job immediately

---edit---

You trying to bankrupt him

👂🏾 like personal problems
200w.gif

I aint been here no 10 gotdamn years! lmao

But yeah I made a bet on what I thought was easy money that @Disanthrope had the worst opinions for 2021 and @5 Grand ended up winning hence why im currently low on funds 😬 😅

foreigner!?

View attachment 804306
Wait, You bet against 5 grand having the worst opinions? You been on here and the ic and you still bet against him? He like 0-100.

That's like betting on espn classics games and still losing. You deserved to have your money taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back