Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it.

I heard somebody bring up the argument about watching football and how it’s kinda the same thing

Some folks are so good at games you watch them play because you know you can never get to that level of skill.
I strongly disagree

😂😂 Rudy was actually one of my favorite movies growing up for that reason. And technically you're right and I get your point...I still find it weird to sit and watch somebody play a game I can just cut my own Playstation on and play myself. I can throw a football but I ain't about to launch a 60 yard dart through the air and hit a WR in stride for a td. On Madden I can with the click of a couple buttons. I can't dunk but I can hit that square on my controller and now I'm making espn highlights.

I'll use fighting games as an example.

Anybody can pick up Marvel vs Capcom 3 and play it, but not just anyone can take out a whole team with a single combo. E-sports are no different than regular sports in that people watch them to see elite performers do elite shit.

You can.

but watching a player like Hal or Aceu pull off some masterpieces knowing you cant ever do what their doing be fun to watch.
I think I misunderstood your initial post then

My b

The one thing I'll never get is folks who watch videos of other people doing shit like playing video games. It's one thing if you're looking at a video to get help beating a level but folks who literally just watch somebody play is weird as fuck. Just go play the game yourself
Lol I don't do it anymore but I used to watch skilled people playing COD. I used to watch Sandy Ravage stream and his youtube channel but stopped because he was hypocritical complaining about people using certain perks and guns but he'd use them as well

Another great gamer that I used to watch was GSpot. He was insanely skilled and took requests from people. I used to watch his stream and youtube videos. He wasn't as popular as the other guy but I think he was actually better skilled

I used to watch them and replicate my skills and get better at the games

Lol I don't do it anymore but I used to watch skilled people playing COD. I used to watch Sandy Ravage stream and his youtube channel but stopped because he was hypocritical complaining about people using certain perks and guns but he'd use them as well

Another great gamer that I used to watch was GSpot. He was insanely skilled and took requests from people. I used to watch his stream and youtube videos. He wasn't as popular as the other guy but I think he was actually better skilled

I used to watch them and replicate my skills and get better at the games
A lot of them use aim bots and exploit poor game design choices so there's really no skill involved at all imo

A lot of them use aim bots and exploit poor game design choices so there's really no skill involved at all imo
This was like 10 years ago. Sandy Ravage may have used the controller with the flippers. GSpot used a regular one

I remember those hacked servers in MW2. Man I hated that. I don't remember the dead giveaway but you could tell when someone hacked their account and didn't earn the 10th prestige stuff.

That game was awesome lol

I'll use fighting games as an example.

Anybody can pick up Marvel vs Capcom 3 and play it, but not just anyone can take out a whole team with a single combo. E-sports are no different than regular sports in that people watch them to see elite performers do elite shit.
I watch bowling videos for the same reason. I also watch them for any tips I can pick up to improve my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back